Naruto 4 Vid. Rate us! :)

Started by SkyHazuki, May 20, 2006, 02:31:04 PM

SkyHazuki

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_xVPaEdruU

This is me and my friend sparing off getting ready for the naruto tourney this year. Im Sky HAzuki, he is Haumouru. We placed second last year. Does anybody know if there is going to be a tourney this year?

Please rate us, on a scale of 1-5. And comment on your rating. Thanks. :)

vayseth

Comments as I watch:

Yo, Lee, you used BBBA. That combo is teh fail.

Both of you (in this first round) seem to leave yourselves open a lot. Both of these characters are mid-tier, so they need to exploit everything they have.

Hinata: You have cancels and long combos. Pressure them and if they still don't do anything, cancel and throw. You can dop serious damage out of throw and I'm just not seeing it.

Lee: Charged b+B is awesome on wake up. Half the time people don't know to b+B your b+B so you can get away with a free sheild break. Also, on your combos, catch them on the way down. While you can hit them after the bounce, I'm always going to tech roll it, so you won't have that going for you. Hit them on the way down after that kick in the air NOT after bounce. Also, you have gates, you know? If Hinata is coming up behind ya, OPEN A GATE. It does circular damage so it'll send them flying AND power you up. That means saving it until you need the circular move because if you power up right away, you don't have anything to fight off people who hit you from behind.

Both of you need to watch each other's chakara. You both still are doing combos while the other person has enough chakara to KnJ and they're nailing you from behind. You need to time it and side step when they KnJ or dash forward to avoid damage.

I'm not seeing throws at all...

Okay, now I see a throw combo. 14 hits, nice. Problems:

1. The j+B that smacks them into the ground is tech rollable. Your combo won't go off if I roll that move.
2. You gave waaaaay too much chakara back. It looked nice, but easy to KnJ.

I give this match a 2 because you both need to work on game mechanics and learn your characters a little more. While I'm being harsh, I also give you this score to work harder at it.

I'll be all over the con and I'd love to play ya but, unless the tournament is at night, I won't be able to enter. Good luck in the tournament and I'll make sure to be in the console area to play ya some.

Remember, it's just a game and it doesn't matter who wins or loses or what other people think of your game style. Just have fun. Some people at cons forget that...

Anyway, check out my Naruto Gaming thread for other people interested in this game.

vayseth

Not bad today guy :D I'll see you durring the con some more!

SkyHazuki

:wink: Ya ya, Well, I guess Ill have to see you next con. A whole nother year... :( Ill post a nother vid in the same thread when I get the chance. ^__^

vayseth

PM me because, now since the con is over, I'll probably onlyu check this forum now and not again. PM me so I get it in my e-mail.