Downloadable schedule?

Started by ~~Loktera~~, May 20, 2006, 09:54:57 PM

IamTetsuo

Quote from: "joshness"Yeah, I'm having a bit of trouble locating it on the website.

Ahem...

Quote from: "Zain"The schedule wasn't finalized until yesterday, at which point it fell into the hands of the IT crew, who are currently working hard to make it fit for public consumption. Its rather tedious and long to convert a staff annotated PDF into a pretty printable HTML page.

:roll:

joshness

Quote from: "IamTetsuo"
Quote from: "joshness"Yeah, I'm having a bit of trouble locating it on the website.

Ahem...

Quote from: "Zain"The schedule wasn't finalized until yesterday, at which point it fell into the hands of the IT crew, who are currently working hard to make it fit for public consumption. Its rather tedious and long to convert a staff annotated PDF into a pretty printable HTML page.

:roll:

Two things,

First, Loktera posted about having the schedule. Unless Loktera had access to it before us. *shrugs* Second, If you read Zain's post, today is tomorrow.

Tony

Ok, this is taking a lot longer than expected. Monday is in the database, but everything else is lacking. I'm going to put up a temporary schedule in the meantime in a few hours...
Retired.
Tyrannical Board Admin, 2003-2015
Webmaster, 2003-2007
Head of MusicFest, which has the best damn staff out there, 2005-2008
Convention Chair, 2009-2011
Director of Guest Relations, 2012
Something with Guest Relations, 2013
Father, 2014

Zain

I think Loktera was just saying s/he understood the information I said, not that she actually had the schedule...

But anyway, schedule is up, as promised. Thanks, Tony!

http://www.fanime.com/schedule/
2007 Staff (Facilities, IT, Website, Publications)

IamTetsuo

:?:  :shock:  :D  =D>  \:D/  :mrgreen:

YES!  You guys ROCK!  Now to time out my day's down to the minute..
.  :D

Dare I ask what "How to talk to girls lingerie edition" is?

ip136

Hooray! *bounces* Thank you~
Clicky my Art Pwease?

YoureMyHiro

Quote from: "Zain"I think Loktera was just saying s/he understood the information I said, not that she actually had the schedule...

OMG, is that Lemon Dropkick I see on the schedule for Sunday?? So awesome.

Kyokun

Thank you so much for getting the schedule BEFORE the con this year!!!!  YAY!!  Now I can actually plan some stuff to do offsite without missing everything I want to do onsite.

Kazuko

^^ yaaaay

*oogles at all the cool stuff*

ephemeralxdreams

Will there be printed out schedules available during the con like last year ^^?

astroboy

Quote from: "Zain"...

*stares at schedule*

It's going to take me awhile to absorb all this info. Good work guys.

wow!...looks like the video department will be putting in some serious overtime.  :wink:

joshness

I'm definately planning out what I'm doing this year. Last year there was too much walking around aimlessly not knowing what to do because I had no idea what was happening. I made a schedule thing similar to the PDF's except mine has the time going downwards. I've emailed it to all my friends that are going, we are color coding what we are doing and I plan to print it out before we leave for the convention. If anyone wants to use the spreadsheet I'll be more then happy to supply it.

ashi

Quote from: "joshness"I made a schedule thing similar to the PDF's except mine has the time going downwards. I've emailed it to all my friends that are going, we are color coding what we are doing and I plan to print it out before we leave for the convention. If anyone wants to use the spreadsheet I'll be more then happy to supply it.

I'd like a copy of it!  sked (at) scentinels <dot> com.  :) Thanks.

IamTetsuo

w00t!  Got everyday planned out!  Gonna be staying up until at least 3 every night!  So glad I decided to get a room!
As a spill-over from the fan-boy funk thread: EVERYONE MAKE SURE TO INCLUDE TIME TO SHOWER IN YOUR SCHEDUALS!! :evil:

FanFicGuru

Amen. Fanboy funk will be shunned! Perhaps I will loan my shower to some particularly funky types...
Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

joshness

Quote from: "ashi"
Quote from: "joshness"I made a schedule thing similar to the PDF's except mine has the time going downwards. I've emailed it to all my friends that are going, we are color coding what we are doing and I plan to print it out before we leave for the convention. If anyone wants to use the spreadsheet I'll be more then happy to supply it.

I'd like a copy of it!  sked (at) scentinels <dot> com.  :) Thanks.

No problem. The first column is frozen so that it is easy to find the time slot while scrolling. If you're with a group, you can send it to everyone, have them fill in what they want to see and color code themselves, then compile it to yours. That way everyone has an idea of what everyone is doing.

Barnes

Quote from: "joshness"I'm definately planning out what I'm doing this year. Last year there was too much walking around aimlessly not knowing what to do because I had no idea what was happening. I made a schedule thing similar to the PDF's except mine has the time going downwards. I've emailed it to all my friends that are going, we are color coding what we are doing and I plan to print it out before we leave for the convention. If anyone wants to use the spreadsheet I'll be more then happy to supply it.

Can I have a copy too? :)
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

Dyon

Ohhhh may i please have a copy as well? my email is dyondeath <at> gmail (dot) com ^_^

joshness

I just want to make sure that I'm clear on what this file is, it doesn't have any of the events written in yet. You need to do that yourself. However, it should print out to one page for each sheet, and it's a good way to keep track of what you want to do without overlapping.

Here is the link
http://www.happyrapper.com/josh/FanimeScheduleblank.xls

Be sure to visit my friends' music page. Yes, it is rap music, but it's no hyphy or krunk ish. Think A Tribe Called Quest kind of deal. Their site is hosting the file so I'm giving a free plug.
http://www.fewmusic.com