Started by Nina Star 9, May 29, 2006, 01:24:20 PM

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "Shi_Musouka"
- m-flo

THANK YOU
epic progressive

vox

Blue Impulse

Musical guest wishlist: MOVE  ... The Pillows.
0001 Registered User at Fanime 06'

paragyaru

It'd be nice if we could get Sanami Matoh for next year, since she couldn't make it for 2006 :wink:

I think I've (or even just Kotoko) would be a good idea, and I'd be extremely happy if Gackt could come^__^

Sucrose

Quote from: "paragyaru"It'd be nice if we could get Sanami Matoh for next year, since she couldn't make it for 2006 :wink:
I second that! I was looking forward to seeing her until I learned she wasn't coming... (Sort of the obvious-statement-of-the-century, but whatever.)
In mammals, Sucrose is digested in the stomach, into its component sugars, by acidic hydrolysis. The Glucose and Fructose are then absorbed into the bloodstream in the small intestine. (Lactose just isn't cool enough to enter into it.)

Rufus Shinra

Quote from: "FanFicGuru"More video game industry people...

representatives from Square Enix would rock!

Matt Greenfield would be cool

Bring back Sean (For the Eva panel)

I'll think of more... ^_^

Yeah! Square Enix!! I would totally like to see and hear the gaming industry people tell about how they make games and what's coming up next and I'd even bring my games to be autographed! *o*

Nina Star 9

i would love to see JiLL-Decoy association next fanime. :3

plus, they are with both pony canyon and USmusic, which are two of the companies that handle amano... :3

laminatedbunny

Sora

Maybe a few of the artists who do the songs for FMA?
"Don't give me any orders."

LastElixir

Girugamesh

www.girugamesh.com/pc

cuz they kick major ass.

j

petit ningyou

Rufus Shinra

Quote from: "petit ningyou"I think Duel Jewel should come back... :D

Duel Jewel? Who or what is that? I've only been to two fanime cons so I'm still not up on all the artists, singers, voice actors and stuff.

Nina Star 9

laminatedbunny

You know how we always list a bunch of people whom we like to have as guests? Just wondering, do the fanime staff  in charge of bringing guests  read our suggestions? heh

Nina Star 9

Quote from: "laminatedbunny"You know how we always list a bunch of people whom we like to have as guests? Just wondering, do the fanime staff  in charge of bringing guests  read our suggestions? heh
yeah. its just if they do anything that is the question. ^.~

which is why i need to put into motion phase i lost count of operation: BOGGY! <33333333

Michelle_Brandhart

Ahhhh....
Katsuyuki Konishi....(LOVELESS - Soubi)
Tetsuya Nomura (Final Fantasy, Parasite Eve, Kingdom Hearts)
Toshiyuki Morikawa (Sephiroth in Advent Children, Mitsurugi in Soul Calibur Series.)

....Ahhhhhh....need....childhood voice actor hero.....Katsuyuki Konishi......haaaaaa

GokuMew2

Quote from: "Michelle_Brandhart"Ahhhh....
Katsuyuki Konishi....(LOVELESS - Soubi)
Tetsuya Nomura (Final Fantasy, Parasite Eve, Kingdom Hearts)
Toshiyuki Morikawa (Sephiroth in Advent Children, Mitsurugi in Soul Calibur Series.)

....Ahhhhhh....need....childhood voice actor hero.....Katsuyuki Konishi......haaaaaa
Mmmm..... Konitan. My second favorite seme for bl dramas. .*_* Morikawa is smexy in his own right.

I just hope Fanime brings more seiyuu for 2007. It'd be a bonus if it were actually someone off my list. .^_~
< Mew >
FanimeCon Guest Relations (2009 - Present)
Person who gets Japanese guests

zoupzuop2

Idea for organization!

How about someone with more authority over the thread than I do set up a list of seiyuus, musicians, artists, etc. and list our current wants (we might need to revive some names from earlier in the thread's past) and use that to whittle down for next year?
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

petit ningyou

Quote from: "Rufus Shinra"
Quote from: "petit ningyou"I think Duel Jewel should come back... :D

Duel Jewel? Who or what is that? I've only been to two fanime cons so I'm still not up on all the artists, singers, voice actors and stuff.

Duel Jewel is a very awesome Japanese indies rock band. They came to Fanime '04 to the Musicfest. If you're curious, they have some videos up on Youtube.

http://youtube.com/results?search_type=search_videos&search_query=duel%20jewel&search_sort=relevance&search_category=0&page=1

Akira Miyamoto

Bi. Jeong Ji-hoon. Now, for something remotely possible...

Hm.

I dunno, Dom from MT would be great, and Fred Gallagher would be frickin' awesome. It would've been nice to have Great Teacher Largo there too.
"Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day, stick dynamite down his throat and he'll go with a full belly."

lvhyde

YES DUEL JEWEL. I missed them a few years ago. I would really love to see them! Please invite Duel Jewel to the fanime~!  :D  :D  :D