Fanime 2006 Cosplay Pictures & Reports (POST HERE)

Started by angeljibrille, May 30, 2006, 01:45:36 PM

scsa20

GTL Video in the makes!  Check the GTL forums.  My site well also have information on it when it's avaible!

Eurobeat King

ahhhhh  all done with Sunday's (Day 3) pictures:

http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=42768&member=18

Finally done with all of my FanimeCon pictures.  I did pretty good, despite me getting sick on Friday and even worse on Saturday.  :oops:  And it was more crowded with cosplayers this year than before, so I did miss a bunch.  But I'll do better next time.  Lessons to be learned before heading into AnimeExpo : don't get sick, before or during the con! ;)  After the con, get sick all you want.. hehe

Enjoy the pics, and see you all at AX, another Bay Area con, or else FanimeCon 2007!
"Freedom is the right of all sentient cosplayers."

bahamutknightzero

Ok, I have my photos developed today and I'll post them later. Most turned out ok (The only bad ones were from the FMA Gathering, but those weren't taken by me since I was in some of those photos. There's also two odd photos since it looks like part of one pic appeared in another and vice versa.)

oldnestor

My stack of pictures of cosplayers and MusicFest up here

Chibblz

Might anyone have pictures of the RagnarokOnline gathering on Saturday at around 1.30 pm? XP

AnnoyedWabbit

nifty pictures, everyone! ^__^ i'm looking for pictures of me and two friends. We were from Guilty Gear, and Baiken, an Order Sol carrying around a really big sword, and a black&yellow Robo Ky. I know people took pictures, but i haven't found any yet. Thanks! ^_^

Also, my friend posted a few pictures to her blog: http://spaz-attack.net/photos/index.php?level=album&id=8&page=1
Cosplay Fanime 2009:
Alcia Melchiott and Welkin Gunther (Valkyria Chronicles)
Can I actually finish this without a)failing out of my senior year and b)killing myself? Only time will tell.

Sucrose

QuoteAlso, my friend posted a few pictures to her blog: http://spaz-attack.net/photos/index.php?level=album&id=8&page=1

Oh, man, I love the one of Captain Planet. I wish I could've gotten a picture of him, but the only time I saw him was late one night when he ran by while a large group of us was playing Apples to Apples in the main area.
In mammals, Sucrose is digested in the stomach, into its component sugars, by acidic hydrolysis. The Glucose and Fructose are then absorbed into the bloodstream in the small intestine. (Lactose just isn't cool enough to enter into it.)

Miradori

Quote from: "Eurobeat King"
Quote from: "Miradori"anybody get one of me? On Saturday I was just kikyo (half with my wig, half without) and on Sunday I was Kikyo, with my wig, and a nerf cross bow...and sometimes with boys in chains...k, so I got slightly off topic :roll:

I got a picture of you on Monday in the morning (if that was you) with your Nerf-crossbow, before staff made you remove the arrows..  :?  If that was you, I'll post the pic soon. :)
YES! Yes! PLEASE!...though it would've been sunday morning

Rette

Eurobeat.... I don't suppose you got any solos of me.... I already saw the ones from the FFVII gathering... I was the only Sephiroth crossplayer there. I only cosplayed Saturday and Sunday though. *hopeful for Sunday pics not yet up*

~ Gaffer Tape is like the Force. There's a Dark Side and a Light Side and it Holds the Universe Together. ~

Member of Three Dollar Laugh Cosplay

Yukari Kaiba

FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Rette

you need to make them public or give us the password.  :D

~ Gaffer Tape is like the Force. There's a Dark Side and a Light Side and it Holds the Universe Together. ~

Member of Three Dollar Laugh Cosplay

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: "Rette"you need to make them public or give us the password.  :D

oops my bad ^^;...wait how do you make an album public?

edit: ok i fixed it theres a password now ^^
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Eurobeat King

Quote from: "Rette"Eurobeat.... I don't suppose you got any solos of me.... I already saw the ones from the FFVII gathering... I was the only Sephiroth crossplayer there. I only cosplayed Saturday and Sunday though. *hopeful for Sunday pics not yet up*

no, i think just the group photos was all I took of your Sephy.  It was quite busy during that time and cosplayers were everywhere.  And it seemed that you guys were there for a while, so after getting my group pics I went to get pictures of other cosplayers.  But at least I'm glad I got some good ones of the FFVII group. :)
"Freedom is the right of all sentient cosplayers."

imaferretmaster

Quote from: "Yukari Kaiba"heres the link to my Fanime photos ^^

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v607/Sakura-Kaiba25/Fanime%20Con%202006/

password is: kaiba

haha, you got some of me and my friends, we were the bleach characters with humoungous swords.

Nagi Kaiba

MY CAMERA DIED!  Now I have no pictures of me when I was in cosplay on Sunday :cry: If anyone has a pic of me, please send it my way!  I was the Temari from Naruto with the largest (4ft tall) fan.  So far, here is the best pic of me (so you know what I look like).  Thank you!

(E-mail me at [email protected])

Nagi Kaiba

Quote from: "Yukari Kaiba"heres the link to my Fanime photos ^^

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v607/Sakura-Kaiba25/Fanime%20Con%202006/

password is: kaiba

Hey thanks!  I found another good one of me in you photo alblum! <3

AnimeEmperor

SukieNeko

On Saturday I cosplayed as Sakura from the second CCS movie. You know, the dress she wears during the play. Anyway I've been looking for a pic of me for a few days now. I know that I had my picture taken, so if someone could point me towards one that would be really apprieciated.

Thanks! ^^;

Moogleborg

Running on moé, 24/7/365.