Card Game

Started by Akaihari, May 30, 2006, 05:40:04 PM

Akaihari

Did some random person come up to you and ask to dance with you in the hall?  Or maybe you heard some one yell out that they are lonely and want someone to marry them.

Well, that was the card game, a game were we went around doing crazy things that the cards told us to.  And of course we had so many random people join our game.

Post a story about some weird thing someone did to you in the name of the cards or something you didi to them.
Now all of china knows you're here

Karisma Black

Look, it's Sara!

No really guys. If you caught us between the hours of twelve and... way too late, then you may have seen the hillarity that was the card game. Some interesting things you may have seen?

-A rendition of 'Big Spender' sung outside E-Gaming
-Random glomping
-Someone asking to their name in lipstick on someone's chest
-Getting your picture taken excitedly when you weren't even in cosplay... and you didn't even LOOK like you could have been.

And many, many more.

Zagato

The card she had was
'Take a drink out of a strangers drink without asking permission'
Not excatly a funny story, but when dazed after realiing Kingdom Hearts is Ice Cream, and Orginization 13 is 31 flavors backwards, it makes it funnier than it ever should be.
Cosplay suggestions for '06? Dark waist-length hair...
Current cosplay thoughts-Black Hair Inuyasha, Black Gema Gema Gang Bishie

Akaihari

hmmm wonder who it was  :?:
Now all of china knows you're here

Oopymmas2

I was playing "The Settelers of Catan" and someone asked me if a cup of water was mine, I said yes, and they just took a drink out of it I was like "OMFGWTFBBQBEES!!"