Bleach Gathering 2007! (Aftermath on 18 - 08 thread is up!)

Started by Yukari Kaiba, June 01, 2006, 10:20:38 AM

Yukari Kaiba

Welcome to the 2007 Bleach gathering thread. This year the gathering will be taking place by the fountains, and then we will move to the park for more photos. we can then join the Jump Gathering at 1 to represent Bleach after we do photos :D I will going as Renji ^^.

*this post will always have the most current attendance list - page 12 has the list of the photo groups we'll be doing*
People count (Fanime boards): 34
People count (Cosplay.com boards): 43
TOTAL:77!

Bleach Gathering 2007!
Where: The Fountains
Time: 12:00
When: Sunday

Ichigo - Youko_Kurama (Hollow version),Vadras, Ranma12
Rukia - bubydub(shinigami form), Kegan_Flame
Orihime - AngelKawaii
Abarai Renji - Yukari Kaiba
Kuchiki Byakuya - original baka, Kyrsta's friend(?)
Tousen - Zouri
Nanao - sadistic-otaku
Hitsugaya - ININ,Kyrsta's friend, inuashley
Matsumoto - Kyrsta, juliagulia1017
Kenpachi - BunofGovt, Kyrsta's dad
Soi Fong - dulcet, RyannBTW, ChibiSerenaChan
Aizen - Oneiros
Ishida - Ska_Kitti, JME2(?), firegoddessnerys
Ukitake - kakashi1585
Hisagi - wirewolf6, ShinigamiShapeUp
Hinamori - Effluvial, phoenixphire24, MonkeyRikku (?)
Yachiru - Attackthbloo(?)
Urahara - luckyends, JME2
Unohana - MonkeyRikku(?)
Hanatarou - Asa-Taiyo
Lisa - Attackthbloo(?)
Zangetsu - luckyends' friend
Carn - Ahjk
Ulquiorra - senritsu
Hiyori - h-chan

Others
Division 1 Soul Society Pleeb ~ Soldier of Faith, King Yama, BSaphire

Hollows
Menos Grande - debbie
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

OtaKev

ROFL well its obvious that a vice capt has no sense of direction without their capt. so what the heck, ill make an appearence as byakuya

Zouri

Well, it's obvious that you guy's need a villian. It's just not Bleach without cool villians. So count me in as Tousen.

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: "the original baka"ROFL well its obvious that a vice capt has no sense of direction without their capt. so what the heck, ill make an appearence as byakuya

yay i wont be captain-less next year XD
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

sadistic-otaku

JME2

Provided it still fits next year (25 pounds I lost since Fanime 2005 forced me to retired Edward Elric), I should be back as Hitsugaya again.

BunofGovt

I'd love to come back as Kenpachi, but I'll try to do something about my headpiece.

I have to apologize for poking people, it was unintentional, that's what happens when you try out your costume without anyone around you.  If I were a foot and a half taller, it probably wouldn't have been a problem.  But at my height (or lack of), I was up in others shoulders/heads whenever I was in a group.
:oops:
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: "BunofGovt"I'd love to come back as Kenpachi, but I'll try to do something about my headpiece.

I have to apologize for poking people, it was unintentional, that's what happens when you try out your costume without anyone around you.  If I were a foot and a half taller, it probably wouldn't have been a problem.  But at my height (or lack of), I was up in others shoulders/heads whenever I was in a group.
:oops:

no need to apologize ^^ i had never seen anyone cosplay as Kenpachi before, and your cosplay was so awesome too. it would be great if we had you come back as Kenpachi again  :D
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

dulcet

Coming back as Soi Fong again! Haha, I'm going to fix up my costume because I did the version of her with the big puffy coat or whatever. So I'm going to work on the backless version of her. Although, I see a lot of that around. :\ I have to fix my wig too. Cutting my hair is out of the question and my hair is getting to be annoying long to wear that wig again, sooo. Yeah, needing a larger wig. Neater one too.

BunofGovt - Oh my god, I thought you headpeice was awesome. You should totally keep it!

ININ

I cosplay as Hitsugaya Toushiro.  I'm trying to complete it for AX.  I have less than 30 days and I think I can make it ;-)  Regardless, it's going to be ready for Fanime'07.

chanocular

...besides kon...i was the only modified soul there  :(

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: "chanocular"...besides kon...i was the only modified soul there  :(

but we still loved having you there ^^ - are going to return again as Nova next year?
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

chanocular

i might return as nova 2.0, i will actually take time to construct it, a better costume :) .

ADORABLEAZN06

soi fong is my favorite character!!!
she rox!

Youko_Kurama

Well I will have Hollow Ichgo done by then... I just hope that I will have the sword and eyes for the costume by then. That is if I do not find another character that I just must dress up as... Ummm some thoughts come to mind... but anyway I should be Hollow Ichgo for the gathering. Yay I can not wait.
Costumes for Fanime o6:
Hollow Ichgo, FF8 Siren

thebrain2u

I was actually able to convince a bunch of my friends to cosplay with me next year. We're all going as a different captain. Out of my friends, I'm the shortest (5"2') and it just so happens that my favorite character from Bleach is Hitsugaya Toushirou! So I'll be going as him! Is it ok if I'm stuck wearing glasses though? Cause I'm blind as a bat, but the tenth captain doesn't wear any!

Tetsunai

Quote from: "thebrain2u"I was actually able to convince a bunch of my friends to cosplay with me next year. We're all going as a different captain. Out of my friends, I'm the shortest (5"2') and it just so happens that my favorite character from Bleach is Hitsugaya Toushirou! So I'll be going as him! Is it ok if I'm stuck wearing glasses though? Cause I'm blind as a bat, but the tenth captain doesn't wear any!

You could just wear really thick contacts XD But glasses aren't a big deal. We can't help what physical disabilities we bring to fanime  :D

ININ

Did anyone commission their swords?  I went to cosplay.com and saw a recommendation at the Bleach general cosplay topic someone makes great swords.  

I want to stay locally first.  Does anyone know someone who accepts a commission for making swords in the Bay Area?  Payment is negotiable.  Thanks  :D

Oneiros

I might reprise my role as Aizen, but its a ways off, so I have time to decide still...

Put me down anyways though ^_^

Ska_Kitti

I am going to be commissioning Shinigami Urahara for a friend. If he pulls through with the costume, I'll try to have him stop by. There's also the tall guy with the full beard and scruffy hair that he may go as instead of Urahara... I forgot his name though. ^^;;
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay