Craziest thing that happen to you at Fanime

Started by Touya no Miko, June 03, 2006, 03:29:10 PM

Suspicious

We should find a picture.. and then make a Wanted picture on the charges of "Repulsive Obsessive Glomper" :D
»Jrock Con »LJ »MySpace »Website

uzutake

Quote from: "risingphoenix13"
Quote from: "phoenixphire24"
Quote from: "Chikiru"
Quote from: "Rette"This guy just randomly walked up to me and my friend about 3 times a day (almost everyday) and asked for a hug.

Was he wearing, like, a light blue sweater or something on some of those days? 'Cause if it was, he did that to me too. =/ It was kinda gross on Monday, though, 'cause he didn't look like he changed or anything... XP

Yeah, he was wearing a teal sweater. I don't mind being asked for a hug, but after I said no 3 times, it got a little annoying.  My friends and I had to avoid him for the rest of the con.

He got me twice in the same day within 30 minutes of each time. I told him that I already hugged him and he pouted when I mentioned it.

My sisters and I bonded with him. We hugged him every time we saw him xDDD He's nice and cuddly! X3

Craziest thing...even though this was my first anime convention like ever...every "crazy thing" seemed quite normal to me xDDD

L blowing bubbles with Misa. Now that was weird. Death Note fans should understand. xDDD And so ironic, L started eating bunches of Mochi!! :3 Then L and Misa has a reunion with like 3 other L's...one of them being Zombie L. If you're here Zombie L, I was the girl with the glasses with my 2 other sisters that kept hugging you and like...everybody else. Including all the L's! >w<

What people would do for Pocky...wow.

Touya no Miko

Yeah, I'm here. I remember you three. XD
OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

Ska_Kitti

Craziest thing to happen to me? o_o I got robbed... someone stole my Onegai Teacher, Bubblegum Crisis 2030 DVD box set and my YuGiOh deck.... the bastards. o_o LMK if anyone knows the whereabouts. Rewards will be splendid.
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

LawyerGirl

Quote from: "Rette"This guy just randomly walked up to me and my friend about 3 times a day (almost everyday) and asked for a hug.

Was he wearing, like, a light blue sweater or something on some of those days? 'Cause if it was, he did that to me too. =/ It was kinda gross on Monday, though, 'cause he didn't look like he changed or anything... XP

Yeah, he was wearing a teal sweater. I don't mind being asked for a hug, but after I said no 3 times, it got a little annoying.  My friends and I had to avoid him for the rest of the con.
He got me Sunday and Monday, too.  Monday he hugged me three times in a row. O_o

Weirdest thing that happened to me at Fanime this year?  ...A really hot girl asked me to dance.  Which is weird, because I'm a girl.  An ugly girl.  What the hell. XDDDD  Plus we had to dance around that guy dressed as a light-up Gundam. XDDDD  It was surreal.

Chikiru

Oops, I forgot my own craziest thing... Lessee...

Musicfest for me, personally. And when I got back to my hotel room and tried to sleep, my calves began cramping incredibly badly due to all the jumping. Like, the ones right under the knee and in the middle of calf... Brought tears. =x

Quote from: "Ska_Kitti"Craziest thing to happen to me? o_o I got robbed... someone stole my Onegai Teacher, Bubblegum Crisis 2030 DVD box set and my YuGiOh deck.... the bastards. o_o LMK if anyone knows the whereabouts. Rewards will be splendid.

That's horrible... Was that in the hotel or in the con center?

Nina Star 9

probably being attacked by 3 diffrent make-up ladies and a bunch of hyper teenage girls with belts. XD (sometimes even when i was trying to change~ >>)

scyper15

Maybe.. I left my wallet (attached has my key and badge) next to a DDR machine and forgot about it. When I remembered 30 minutes later, I ran back in there without a staff's approval and it was STILL THERE. O_O! With all my money, key, and badge still there. XD It was awesome. Then I showed the the staffs my badge. o_o

Glitch

Me and my girlfriend were cosplaying tuxedo mask and sailor moon.Then a group of girls in the dealers room shout "we love you tuxedo mask!".I shouted back "I love you too."Then they took our pictures.pretty cool since I don't usually get public admiration. ^^

Quote from: "risingphoenix13"

He got me twice in the same day within 30 minutes of each time. I told him that I already hugged him and he pouted when I mentioned it.
I remember that guy too.He asked me and my girlfriend for hugs on sunday,then again on monday.The second time around I gave him a tight bear hug that resulted in him being lifted off the ground.I wanted to see if he would react,but the guy just went about his business afterwards.Afterwards I wondered if he wasn't all that well upstairs.

Ska_Kitti

Quote from: "Ska_Kitti"Craziest thing to happen to me? o_o I got robbed... someone stole my Onegai Teacher, Bubblegum Crisis 2030 DVD box set and my YuGiOh deck.... the bastards. o_o LMK if anyone knows the whereabouts. Rewards will be splendid.

That's horrible... Was that in the hotel or in the con center?

Con center. I'm still mourning my losses. ;_;
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

neko ewen

I saw a couple of cosplayers walk up to an ordinary girl an ask if they could take her picture, because they didn't want the people who weren't in costume to feel left out.

A friend of mine was going around in the military garb he uses for airsoft games, and had multiple cardboard boxes stalking him. Until he had a friend sneak up on one of the boxes and dry-hump it. Then they all left him alone for the rest of the con. There was also a group of girls who ran up, counted down from 3, and glomped him all at once.

At the masquerade LOTS of people had DSs and were using Pictochat. And I forgot to bring mine that day... :cry:

OTOH when I did bring it on Monday morning and was playing New Super Mario Bros. to kill some time, some guy walked up to me towing a girl and said, "Hey! He's playing Mario! You should play with him!" She didn't want to. I didn't care. :P

I also wore my Ryo-Ohki backpack on Monday, just for the hell of it. While I was walking to Jack-In-The-Box for lunch, a random girl asked me, "Can I poke your bag?"

People get really uninhibited at cons it seems.
Yaruki Zero Games | Ask me about Maid RPG
"I dream heavy metal but I live whiny punk rock."

TheDarkenedElf

Quote from: "Drunken_Master"I'm surprised no one has yet mentioned the Kyuubi on Leash x Itachi makeout photo session that happened during the naruto gathering on sunday. :p
Thank YOU for mentioning it!  ^_^
She owed me *nodnod* I made her a Byakuya wig DAYS before the con (honestly, I finished it at the con, but that was to show her how.  ^^)

Okay, the craziest thing that happened to me was actually on Monday as the con was winding down: I was dressed as Misa after changing out of Aerith (that's a big change o.o; )
And, someone saw it the crazy!!  ^^
Quote from: "uzutake"L blowing bubbles with Misa. Now that was weird. Death Note fans should understand. xDDD And so ironic, L started eating bunches of Mochi!! :3 Then L and Misa has a reunion with like 3 other L's...one of them being Zombie L. If you're here Zombie L, I was the girl with the glasses with my 2 other sisters that kept hugging you and like...everybody else. Including all the L's! >w<
Dude, I know people have pictures of this.. *needs them*
That was my crazy story..
And as an addition, L and I were chained togeather *nodnod* Screw Yagami.  XPP She was a jerk and went home (okay, she had family obligations, whatever.. ^^)

w00t!  ^_^

serajwl

Oh man.... The craziest thing that happened to me at the con...

I was in the gaming room and I saw my friend get jumped (literally) by about 7 Vashes. Then I said "Wow, Alec. I'm jealous!" And on of them yelled "Get her!" and they all jumped me too XD it was amazing....

XpHoBiaX

I wish I was glomped by Vashes....I got glomped by an oversized bat. Though he was a cute bat!! ^__^

Barnes

I got my arm squeezed by a girl who told me I should cosplay as Vash.
Thats as close as a glomp as I'll ever get.
Moving on..............................
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

Emerge

i beat that blasted Fancy Lifter EX with a crowd cheering for me. yea, that was awesome.

stuffed togepi get

uzutake

Quote from: "serajwl"Oh man.... The craziest thing that happened to me at the con...

I was in the gaming room and I saw my friend get jumped (literally) by about 7 Vashes. Then I said "Wow, Alec. I'm jealous!" And on of them yelled "Get her!" and they all jumped me too XD it was amazing....

Aw! Were you cosplaying? Cuz if you werent you guys are SOOOO lucky! TT3TT

Liars Dice

I made the YAOI-CUP-TENTACLE at like 1am on sunday. Does anyone have pics of that?

Sucrose

Quote from: "XpHoBiaX"I wish I was glomped by Vashes....I got glomped by an oversized bat. Though he was a cute bat!! ^__^

Ahhh, I remember that bat! He was cool! I got a hug from him and was going to come back later to get his picture (I had to catch up with my friends), but by the time I got back there he was gone...
In mammals, Sucrose is digested in the stomach, into its component sugars, by acidic hydrolysis. The Glucose and Fructose are then absorbed into the bloodstream in the small intestine. (Lactose just isn't cool enough to enter into it.)

Minagi-chan

Quote from: "Sucrose"
Quote from: "XpHoBiaX"I wish I was glomped by Vashes....I got glomped by an oversized bat. Though he was a cute bat!! ^__^

Ahhh, I remember that bat! He was cool! I got a hug from him and was going to come back later to get his picture (I had to catch up with my friends), but by the time I got back there he was gone...
That bat was nice!  I gave him candy because he stopped and talked to me for a while.
<3 Miss Coquine <3
We slip and slide as we fall in love and I just can't seem to get enough.