2007 Hotel Prices

Started by Asa_Gohan, June 06, 2006, 11:45:00 PM

Asa_Gohan

Just wondering will it be the prices be the same as last year? Cause I wanna get a room ASAP

This sig isnt true anymore...I have to wait for a bit...

Tony

This is not official word. Only Craige's word matters. His is the voice of GOD. ...in terms of hotels.

Hotel prices will probably be the same, or close to, 2006 prices. We will have the hotel reservation site ready to go within the next three months, if not sooner...
Retired.
Tyrannical Board Admin, 2003-2015
Webmaster, 2003-2007
Head of MusicFest, which has the best damn staff out there, 2005-2008
Convention Chair, 2009-2011
Director of Guest Relations, 2012
Something with Guest Relations, 2013
Father, 2014

PassingTheBuck

Quote from: "Tony"This is not official word. Only Craige's word matters. His is the voice of GOD. ...in terms of hotels.

Hotel prices will probably be the same, or close to, 2006 prices. We will have the hotel reservation site ready to go within the next three months, if not sooner...

Thanks Tony... LOL!!!

Okay, the rates next year will be going up and down, counting on what you are looking for...

Double/Double rooms will be going up at the Hilton and Marriott.  Hilton will now start at $109 for a double/double, doesn't matter if it is for one or four bodies, the same price.  Marriott will be doing the same pricing, only they will be starting at $119 per room.

King rooms for both hotels will be decreasing to $85 per night.

Crowne and St Claire prices have not been agreed upon yet, but we are working on it.

Craige...
Craige Howlett
Finance Director
FanimeCon/Clockwork
2003-2016

happysky

wow.. that's quite a deal for king rooms.

look for mikuru @ fanime 2007 (;

Asa_Gohan

WOO! Thanks guys ^_^ And Tony nice intro there XD that was awesome lol capital ecks dee

FanFicGuru

Sweet, I'll be getting a King room next year for sure. lol.
Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

Asa_Gohan

lucky i asked huh guyz ;P

Capt. Bob

I've been contemplating going big with a Concierge Suite, now will there be a discount for such a lavish and decadent expence?

LadyKaren

Quote from: "Capt. Bob"I've been contemplating going big with a Concierge Suite, now will there be a discount for such a lavish and decadent expence?

So along this lines....

Are the Marriot's Junior Suites going to be at the same discounted price as last year? Or do we not have a deal about suites this year?

thebrain2u

Well, its good to hear that the room prices didn't go up too much.

Waiting for the hotel reg site to go up! woot.

Barnes

^Indeed. I'll make my reservation as soon as I figure out how many people I'm willing to share the room with.
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

Kegan_Flame

Quote from: "LadyKaren"
Quote from: "Capt. Bob"I've been contemplating going big with a Concierge Suite, now will there be a discount for such a lavish and decadent expence?

So along this lines....

Are the Marriot's Junior Suites going to be at the same discounted price as last year? Or do we not have a deal about suites this year?

hmmmmm what are the suits like? My anime club is commig and i need rooms for 3 nights for about 10-15 people.... 0.o

Capt. Bob

Room Description from Marriot.com

QuoteJunior suite, 1 king bed,
400 sq ft, dividing half wall separates couch &
sitting area, private lounge access, bath robes

BunofGovt

Quote from: "Kegan_Flame"
Quote from: "LadyKaren"

So along this lines....

hmmmmm what are the suits like? My anime club is commig and i need rooms for 3 nights for about 10-15 people.... 0.o

up to 15 people?  you'll need doubles, four rooms for four people each.  the hotels won't let you get away with stuffing more people than that in one of the suites .... you can always reserve that many rooms and then cancel a room if there are fewer people.
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

giornlives

So, these King rooms, how many people are we allowed to squish into one?

Barnes

I just went to the San Jose Marriott website. I looked up the rates for rooms at Fanime next year, so I could find out how much a night costs without the Fanime discount. My results showed me:

Quote from: "Marriott example"#  Quality Room >>
   * 149.00 (USD) per night
   * Rate rules

Reserve a Room

# Leisure Rate, Quality Room, 1 king or 2 double beds, room only rate

Thats just one example I learned. Thats without the discount. Wow. :shock:
So, uh thank you Fanime staff for helping out the congoers. 8)
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

LadyKaren

So... when's the site going to be online to register with the fanime prices? It was online by Mid December last year. Any news to when it's going online this time?

And to ask my question again, what are the suite prices going to be this year? (Marriot specifically)

Tony

Dec 1st is the projected opening for hotel reservations... prices should be released then as well, I think...
Retired.
Tyrannical Board Admin, 2003-2015
Webmaster, 2003-2007
Head of MusicFest, which has the best damn staff out there, 2005-2008
Convention Chair, 2009-2011
Director of Guest Relations, 2012
Something with Guest Relations, 2013
Father, 2014

FanFicGuru

Sweet... MAD RUSH FOR THE ONLINE ROOMS!!

*waits in anticipation*
Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

~~Loktera~~

For $340 all weekend... Sigh... This year is going to be expensive... but it is going to be well worth it...
It all really depends how well the lies are told...