Princess Princess Cosplay

Started by ~~Loktera~~, June 21, 2006, 01:41:50 PM

~~Loktera~~

Just want to see how many people are going to be cosplaying from this series. I am thinking of doing Yuujiro's Nurse and "Eyecatch"* outfits.

If we get enough people doing this, maybe we can have a gathering ^_^

*The goth-loli one that he wears in the commercial break part of the episode.
It all really depends how well the lies are told...

KimaLucifer

I wanna do Arisada Kaicho in his old princess outfit (cracks

I would join but I`ve done this in front of the artist herself at Comicmarket once.
Doll Collecting Frenzy.
MSD#2, SD13#16, YSD Kuuta, MSDOne-offSwDMiuBoy
AoD Lele x2

MSD#17 coming home soon

Living my life away in Japan...hopefully to return for fanime next NEXT year.

~~Loktera~~

Quote from: "KimaLucifer"I wanna do Arisada Kaicho in his old princess outfit (cracks

I would join but I`ve done this in front of the artist herself at Comicmarket once.

Did you get the artists approval of costume quality? (Like a smiling thumbs up, or comment?)

KimaLucifer

Quote from: "~~Loktera~~"
Quote from: "KimaLucifer"I wanna do Arisada Kaicho in his old princess outfit (cracks

Did you get the artists approval of costume quality? (Like a smiling thumbs up, or comment?)

I got a spasming artist that stumbled off her chair digging up a camera :D

It was hilarious.
Doll Collecting Frenzy.
AoD Lele x2

MSD#17 coming home soon

~~Loktera~~

Quote from: "KimaLucifer"

I got a spasming artist that stumbled off her chair digging up a camera :D

It was hilarious.

That's awesome. If you make it to the next Fanime you should consider doing that again, that would be fun ^^

KyraEnsui

I know I'm going as Mikoto in his gothic princess outfit which I will doing it at AX. Probably, I would want to do his pink dress and other outfits for Fanime. ^^v I like Mikoto a lot.

~~Loktera~~

Quote from: "KyraEnsui"I know I'm going as Mikoto in his gothic princess outfit which I will doing it at AX. Probably, I would want to do his pink dress and other outfits for Fanime. ^^v I like Mikoto a lot.

Yay! Now I have someone to tease!

KyraEnsui

Quote from: "KyraEnsui"I know I'm going as Mikoto in his gothic princess outfit which I will doing it at AX. Probably, I would want to do his pink dress and other outfits for Fanime. ^^v I like Mikoto a lot.

Yay! Now I have someone to tease!

XDD~~Shioudani!! Yada!

KyraEnsui

Oh!!! I had an weird idea. We should do Masquerade and sing to the song "Cutie Honey". XDD Remember the episode?

~~Loktera~~

Quote from: "KyraEnsui"Oh!!! I had an weird idea. We should do Masquerade and sing to the song "Cutie Honey". XDD Remember the episode?
HAHAHAHA!!! That thought crossed my mind, but then I realized that I can't really sing... But I am game if we can get a third person...

KyraEnsui

Quote from: "KyraEnsui"Oh!!! I had an weird idea. We should do Masquerade and sing to the song "Cutie Honey". XDD Remember the episode?
HAHAHAHA!!! That thought crossed my mind, but then I realized that I can't really sing... But I am game if we can get a third person...

XD Don't worry. I can't sing either, but we can do lip-syncing instead. Yes! All we need is Tooru and it's set.  Just need to need someone to help chorograph the moves.

Kiba

Hm, I'm just curiois since I'm a nosy lurker ( hope you don't mind  :oops: ) but which one is Tooru? I've only seen the first episode of Princess Princess ( shall be finishing it up hopefully soon though. Isn't it really short? ^^ ) so I didn't quite catch all their names. And googling for this series doesn't seem to be working very well. >.<'

Edit: Oh, gah, sorry. But also curious ( sorry for all the questions ) but would either of you happen to know if any of them ever wear anything with alot of white?  :D
Not funny...:(

~~Loktera~~

Quote from: "Kiba"Hm, I'm just curiois since I'm a nosy lurker ( hope you don't mind  :oops: ) but which one is Tooru? I've only seen the first episode of Princess Princess ( shall be finishing it up hopefully soon though. Isn't it really short? ^^ ) so I didn't quite catch all their names. And googling for this series doesn't seem to be working very well. >.<'

Edit: Oh, gah, sorry. But also curious ( sorry for all the questions ) but would either of you happen to know if any of them ever wear anything with alot of white?  :D

We have no Tooru as of yet.

And there is a Nurse costume that is a white costume (And ranks pretty high on the cute scale). I am thinking of having this costume as well. Just for the hell of it.

I've tried googling things for my friend, so I can get an accurate picture of one of the dresses, but despite there being a Manga, TV Series, and Drama, The Googles do nothing.

uzutake

I might, I just so happen to enjoy this anime a lot :D

Just depends on where the costumes are sold/how easy it is to make it.

Kiba

Quote from: "Kiba"Hm, I'm just curiois since I'm a nosy lurker ( hope you don't mind  :oops: ) but which one is Tooru? I've only seen the first episode of Princess Princess ( shall be finishing it up hopefully soon though. Isn't it really short? ^^ ) so I didn't quite catch all their names. And googling for this series doesn't seem to be working very well. >.<'

And there is a Nurse costume that is a white costume (And ranks pretty high on the cute scale). I am thinking of having this costume as well. Just for the hell of it.

I've tried googling things for my friend, so I can get an accurate picture of one of the dresses, but despite there being a Manga, TV Series, and Drama, The Googles do nothing.

Ah, sorry, I didn't mean who is cosplaying him, I meant which character in the series is Tooru. I mean, I like helping people and really need to choose a cosplay to do, so if you guys were in need of one...:)

Ah really? Yes, I know it's really hard to google pics of these guys, but if you do happen to find anything would you mind sending a link? I have a ton of white material that I have no idea what to use it for. So if one the boys wears something white, then I might try to tackle that project. ( Whew! They look so hard from what I can remember! Good thing I have almost a year >.< )

uzutake

Quote from: "Kiba"

Ah, sorry, I didn't mean who is cosplaying him, I meant which character in the series is Tooru. I mean, I like helping people and really need to choose a cosplay to do, so if you guys were in need of one...:)

Ah really? Yes, I know it's really hard to google pics of these guys, but if you do happen to find anything would you mind sending a link? I have a ton of white material that I have no idea what to use it for. So if one the boys wears something white, then I might try to tackle that project. ( Whew! They look so hard from what I can remember! Good thing I have almost a year >.< )

The blue-haired guy. Basically the main character. XP

Maybe the best way to get a picture of that would be to watch the opening in high quality and full-screen. >.< Then pause it when the picture of the nurse outfit comes on. X.X

KyraEnsui

I can get some screencaps for the pictures. I was happy someone was able to send me those. Let me see if I can get those for you after I get off of work. gah. Work in a few minutes. ^^v

Yay~ Tooru~

Kiba

Ah, thank you. ^^ That's a good idea about pausing it. We have it in nice quality, it's only my older sister keeps the dvds with her, and she lives two hours away which is why I haven't been able to continue watching the series. >.<

Ah, so Tooru is the main character, now don't I feel silly for not knowing that. Well, like I said I've only seen the first episode, but I kind of took a liking to that other Princess, the one with the pink hair ( I'll learn their names, I promise, lol ), but there is certainly no way I can make two costumes. I guess I'll have to make a decision.

That would be great KyraEnsui, thank you bunches. :)

~~Loktera~~

Okay... Here we go... CHARACTER RE-CAP!!!

Tooru Kouno = Blue Haired Pretty Boy.
Yuujiro Shioudani = Blonde Pretty Boy.
Mikoto Yutaka = Red-Headed Pretty Boy.
Akira Sakamoto = Class President/Pretty Boy.

Shuuya Arisada = Student Council Head Pretty Boy.

I'd go over more characters but that is all I can recall.

KimaLucifer

The three followers of Arisada? :D

The anime colors are so different @_@

And I am off to a PxP cosplay meet over here have fun people :D
Doll Collecting Frenzy.
AoD Lele x2

MSD#17 coming home soon