MY GAWD

.... must.. jump...on their bones....

no.. -_-; must.... resist...
have....a bf...already..

uzutake

Quote from: "Touya no Miko"

Aren't they cuuuteee?? XD

Dresses are kinda ugly though.

I think the most kawaii is Mikoto...yeah, I've seen episode 2...*hugs him till he cant breathe*

I think the clothes are adorable O__O I guess I have a bad sense of style then XDD

I love the drama...it's so very cute...but sorta cheap. Ionno, first japanese drama I've ever watched...are most of them like that?

KimaLucifer

Quote from: "Touya no Miko"
Dresses are kinda ugly though.

Congratulations, you just dissed Baby the Star Shines bright who worked on the famous Kamikaze Girls. They`re a sweet lolita genre which probably just didn`t match the image you had in mind.

The actual TV drama doesn`t really have the same setting as the anime/comic. You get introduced to another set of "princess".

My Arisada outfit is the UNKNOWN outfit to those who only watch the anime. (It`s his old Princess outfit -a Furisode Kimono)
Doll Collecting Frenzy.
MSD#2, SD13#16, YSD Kuuta, MSDOne-offSwDMiuBoy
AoD Lele x2

MSD#17 coming home soon

Living my life away in Japan...hopefully to return for fanime next NEXT year.

KyraEnsui

Mikoto desu~ A friend of mine found this on cosplay.com and I was lke, "Oh my gosh, what the hell?" I was surprise to see someone post it up there. *nods* This was at AX. Here's me as Mikoto:

>.< I look okay...

saiko_koneko

yea i mean if you smiled then, it wouldn't be right
your facial is expression is just like Mikoto X3

also if you took another picture where you were getting embarrassed or something like that
it'd be FERPECTO!!!

uzutake

Quote from: "saiko_koneko"yea i mean if you smiled then, it wouldn't be right
your facial is expression is just like Mikoto X3

also if you took another picture where you were getting embarrassed or something like that
it'd be FERPECTO!!!

I humbly agree <3

KyraEnsui

=0 I was thinking of it after AX when someone told me to look embrassed or sad. XD I didn't think since I was hoping to smile like Mikoto after episode 10, I think when he was alll happy. *nods* Next time, I'll take it again. >.<!! It was so hot wearing it during AX since the heat was horrible.