Henna

Started by XpHoBiaX, June 23, 2006, 10:24:02 AM

XpHoBiaX

I do Henna as a hobby/job and would like to have a small booth or area designated for it. Hopefully it'll be alright, henna is popular among all ages and is temporary. Of course, you'd have to pay/donate for my services. It pasy for the cost of materials, renting a spot, and of course the henna. Which is the most expensive. It's just an idea though. Though, this is mostly speculation, since I will soon be living in Oregon.

Nina Star 9

i think this woudl be a gret idea for the atrist's alley. :3 last year i saw someone doing hair extensions, so why not?

Chikiru

Ooh, that'd be fun. ^^ If you do do this, and if there's a fashion show next year, I might just stop by with some of my models and let you play with their faces. X3 After paying, o' course.

Spiritsnare

Anime-themed henna would be quite awesome to have. I imagine it'd be pretty popular, too.

"I got this manga, this DVD, and this full-body tattoo of an alchemy circle on my back..."
epic progressive

vox

Nina Star 9

Quote from: "Chikiru"Ooh, that'd be fun. ^^ If you do do this, and if there's a fashion show next year, I might just stop by with some of my models and let you play with their faces. X3 After paying, o' course.
...and this is why i would be desinging if there is a show next year. :P

Kegan_Flame

ooo0000ooo i would SOOO love to have someone doing henna ^_^ i always get it done when i am at fairs or anything.. just.. don't get tooo expensive.. at ren fairs u see people charging like 25 bucks for something about 3 inches long.. >.>;;