Ouran High School Host Club

Started by uzutake, June 25, 2006, 07:23:42 PM

uzutake

Um...I was just wondering if anyone's gonna cosplay as someone from OHSHC in '07...If you are, post who you're gonna cosplay as and if there's a gathering...I would plan one but dont really know how ^^;

And if anyone has a picture of those uniforms the girls wear? The big yellow dress-thingy? And even better if it's on sale somewhere on eBay or w/e...it would really help :D

Arigatou Gozaimasu for reading this *bow* and please reply!

scyper15

Erm.. My friends and I are going to do a OHSHC cosplay group.. Here are some of them..

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b329/hercrabbiness/A-kon%2017/HostClub.jpg

And I got nominated as Haruhi. o.O;; So it's kind of ironic in a way.. They are all girls, and I'm the only guy.. being Haruhi..

uzutake

Quote from: "scyper15"Erm.. My friends and I are going to do a OHSHC cosplay group.. Here are some of them..

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b329/hercrabbiness/A-kon%2017/HostClub.jpg

And I got nominated as Haruhi. o.O;; So it's kind of ironic in a way.. They are all girls, and I'm the only guy.. being Haruhi..

OoO!!! Cool! Are you guys gonna to to Fanime '07 like that? Cuz that'd be so cool! TT^TT

...that's certainly interesting indeed 8D!!

Touya no Miko

I'm going as Haruhi from the first episode. When she was still nerdy looking.
OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

butterflyz

If I do do Ouran cosplay I'll either go as Renge or just a regular ouran school girl
(depending If I decide to dye my and grow it out to play Renge...)

Touya no Miko

Quote from: "butterflyz"If I do do Ouran cosplay I'll either go as Renge or just a regular ouran school girl
(depending If I decide to dye my and grow it out to play Renge...)

How about you use a wig? Then you wouldn't have to decide. ^_^
OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

butterflyz

hhhhmmm...If I can find a good one

but I'd really prefer to use my natural hair...

I think if I get the patteren I pretty sure I'll go as Renge..

Imari-chan

I'm planning to have a gathering for this series. So if you guys are interested you guys should come and join me. It'll be fun. :D I'm most likely do Kouya... But I'll see. :p I'm going to make a thread about the gathering... Soon. :p

~Imari

shinigami_babe

Quote from: "Imari-chan"I'm planning to have a gathering for this series. So if you guys are interested you guys should come and join me. It'll be fun. :D I'm most likely do Kouya... But I'll see. :p I'm going to make a thread about the gathering... Soon. :p

~Imari

isn't it really early to plan a gathering already? I mean it's a lil less than a year away, and most people change there minds so much that, that's why gatherings shouldn't be planned so damn early @_@!!!

another reasonn is because what's the point really XD;; i'd wait till fanime was actually a month or two away and then ask, but that's just me even my sister thinks it's way weird to start it this early.

Imari-chan

Quote from: "shinigami_babe"
Quote from: "Imari-chan"I'm planning to have a gathering for this series. So if you guys are interested you guys should come and join me. It'll be fun. :D I'm most likely do Kouya... But I'll see. :p I'm going to make a thread about the gathering... Soon. :p

~Imari

isn't it really early to plan a gathering already? I mean it's a lil less than a year away, and most people change there minds so much that, that's why gatherings shouldn't be planned so damn early @_@!!!

another reasonn is because what's the point really XD;; i'd wait till fanime was actually a month or two away and then ask, but that's just me even my sister thinks it's way weird to start it this early.

It's fine about the gathering starting early. If it doesn't work out in the end it's ok, some people might want to plan early as time goes or something. :p Other threads has started for next year anyways, its fine. Because I know I am going to cosplay this series next year anyways. (^^);