How popular do you like your cosplay's anime?

Started by hosoi-koe, July 08, 2006, 11:26:13 PM

How popular do you want your cosplay?

I want it to be really well-known, so I'll cosplay someone from the hottest anime, currently.
0 (0%)
I want my cosplays to be from really obscure anime and games, and have people that can recognize it think I'm uber.
5 (13.2%)
I want my cosplay to be recognizable, but not a total mainstream character that everyone's going to cosplay.
23 (60.5%)
I really don't care. Cosplay is cosplay.
10 (26.3%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Voting closed: July 08, 2006, 11:26:13 PM

Jyunishinsho

When I cosplay as people from Guilty Gear, not that many people know who I am, but they respect the way I look.
I would prefer being something that is showy, catches attention, or makes people laugh/happy.

KyraEnsui

I like to cosplay that's not really mainstream, but if it is my favorite series, then I would. However, I like to cosplay new series that are coming out and also, cosplay from mangas or novels. I like to spread wide varieties than sticking to mainstream. ^^' Confusing is it?

ININ

Quote from: "ININ"Cosplay is cosplay ^__^  Cosplayers are part of the anime convention and give the feeling to all congers we are attending an anime con.  Cosplayers are walking decorations.  And cosplaying is one way to meet new people XD

I take cosplay pics if I recognize them or not as long as the cosplayer made effort to create a good cosplay =)

I like to add cosplaying promotes your favorite anime series or video game.  Sometimes, it convinces other anime fans to check out the series or play the video game  :wink: