who else likes gaara?

Started by Aion44, July 16, 2006, 12:27:12 PM

Aion44

i think that Gaara of the Desert is the coolest naruto character i just wanted to see if anyone liked Gaara as much as i do
"I love only myself and fightonly for myself.. that is the only love that I need"

-Gaara, of the desert

YoureMyHiro

Im a big Gaara fan but I prefer Rock Lee much more but then again thats just another case of the classic Naruto Vs Sasuke type thing, although I think Sasuke is a fruit cup.

uzutake

Oh HECK YEAH.

I have 2 sides to this: my shonen and shoujo side.

First off: Gaara's attacks are hella cool. And he frikin survives throughout all those attacks Naruto and Rock Lee gives him. Frikin damn. AND he's got a demon in him and he's not a whiner like Naruto(even though they get cooler in the 2nd arc)

Quote from: "SPOILER For Second Arc"AND HE BECOMES KAZEKAGE?! COOOOOOOL.  

Second: Gaara's hot :3 I mean, every girl's gotta love a cold-blooded killer sometime in their life. And he gets so kyooteh later...in my eyes at least...>.>

Plus, his past is so sad :'( Makes you love him. And he was kyooteh as a kid ^w^

Aion44

Quote from: "YoureMyHiro"Im a big Gaara fan but I prefer Rock Lee much more but then again thats just another case of the classic Naruto Vs Sasuke type thing, although I think Sasuke is a fruit cup.

yea sasuke's is also a big baby and he gets even fruitier lookin when orochimaru's curse mark completely takes over, lol
"I love only myself and fightonly for myself.. that is the only love that I need"

-Gaara, of the desert

topnotch97

i'd like to see Gaara do some moves... like more on hand-to-hand...or a combination of jutsu and hand-to-hand.  :mrgreen:

come on, he just stands there waiting to be pwned.  :wink:
Retired from Fanime.
Thinking of coming back. :D

lolitaninja

Mizuki

Why do you have this unnecessary thing to post in 3+ year old dead topics with liner responses? I didn't even know we had topics this old.

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: Mizuki on November 07, 2009, 12:43:29 PM
Why do you have this unnecessary thing to post in 3+ year old dead topics with liner responses? I didn't even know we had topics this old.

He's  trying to gain post counts Mizuki

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

Mizuki

Quote from: TC_X0_Lt_0X on November 07, 2009, 11:29:52 PM

There's a whole forum dedicated to that stuff (Forum Games)

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: Mizuki on November 08, 2009, 08:06:25 PM
Quote from: TC_X0_Lt_0X on November 07, 2009, 11:29:52 PM

There's a whole forum dedicated to that stuff (Forum Games)

iknorite?

He probably just has not seen it yet.

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.