Who's That Cosplayer? Help Identify Fellow Fanime Cosplayers

Started by ININ, July 24, 2006, 12:40:59 AM

BunofGovt

I was just on another thread and number 9 (171) looks like the pic in Elysium's sig:

might be a random kitty maid ...  :wink:
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

Karisma Black

BunofGovt

Quote from: "Tsubasa"
Quote from: "BunofGovt"#95 - if this isn't Tatewaki Kuno from Ranma 1/2, then it's a member of his enforcement squad when he became substitute principal at the school (of course I don't watch Inu Yasha but Rumiko Takahashi might have included this same outfit for another character in that series)
It's really hard to tell which series in particular the uniform comes from because it's the popularized Shinsengumi uniform and you can see the same uniform on characters in Rurouni Kenshin, Peacemaker Kurogane, Last Blade, etc.

Yes, and I just started reading Kaze Hikaru by Taeko Watanabe about the group that became the Shinsengumi ... it's just the person in the pic is wearing the headband ...

#27 (484) is Oriya from Yami no Matsuei (yes, I just happened to watch that episode tonight  :wink: )
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

sharingannosasuke

20 is yamato from naruto (i think)
21 is sasori from naruto
feh.. nani wo mitsumeteiru darou

ININ

I updated the first page for the final time and then I let the topic die  :(  Please post who you think the cosplayer is cosplaying as.

The Fanime BBS identified 33 cosplayers.  Thank you very much XD XD

sharingannosasuke

ok...

well i've been researching.. sooo..

3 looks like to be a shinsengumi member, probably from peace maker kurogame..(think that's how it's spelled..)

15.. i think i remember seeing pac-man on his back.. sooo..

18 is yamato from naruto.. it was number 20 before..

22 looks like anbu itachi from naruto
feh.. nani wo mitsumeteiru darou