Ouran High School Host Club Gathering 2007

Started by Imari-chan, August 08, 2006, 11:21:18 AM

Imari-chan

I'll be attending the gathering as Kyoya and I'll try to get everyone all setted up once you guys are at the gathering. Looks like there is a lot of people this year, how fun. If there is more people who want to join, just post~ More Ouran is more fun haha. I can't wait for this year's fanime. (Doubles, Triples, Anything is fine, we're just all having fun.) (^^)

//Check!//
During both gatherings there will be a small picnic we'll have and we will host people who are interested in joining in for the fun. Maybe we should make a sign or something, I'm not sure, but it'll be fun, there is only a few days left till Fanime so remember to pack up some goodies so we can share at the picnic. If anyone is interested in talking to me personally about some stuff for the ouran gathering as what you can help in and such, do PM/IM me. This will be one fun gathering.

Friday Gathering at 2:00pm
Sunday Gathering at 4:00pm
Meeting Place at the lobby of the convention for both gatherings.

Gathering List
Cosplay.com People
Me - Kyoya
ZiggyB - Kyoya
Naraku's wish - Tamaki
Touya no miko - Mori
Matsuki - Hunny or Haruhi
Shinobi Yukari&Sister - Kaoru&Hikaru
Heat - Tamaki
mlarad - Hikaru
maggifan - Kaoru
sonic2000 - ???
KittyCatChi - Tamaki
Lakari - Haruhi
Yunri-Chan - Haruhi
Crystori - Haruhi or Kaoru?
kuroneko - Hikaru
doragon - Kaoru
hellrazer - Tamaki
Milai Sapphire - Eclair
YuffieK - Renge
WindoftheStars - Hunny
Asuma'sFire - Mori
AsanoPhoenix - Kuretake
caineyamiyasha - Kaoru
caineyamiyasha's Group...
Hikaru
Tamaki
Kyoya
Mori
Haruhi
pychan17 - Tamaki
pychan17's Friend - Honey

Fanime Forum People

butterflyz - Renge
Jun-Watarase - Honey
Jun-Watarase's Friend - Mori
DayDreamerNessa - Haruhi
DayDreamerNessa Boyfriend - Mori
Kazuko - Honey
wirewolf6 - Kyoya
Krysta&Friend - Hikaru&Kaoru
Ban Mido - Kyoya
hellangel - Kaoru
hellangel's friends -
Kyouya
Tamaki
Mori
Hikaru
Renge
hellangel's brother - Honey
ShiroiKazeru - Kyoya or Haruhi
ShiroiKazeru's friend - Honey
Ryo-Enchi - Nekozawa
Ryo-Enchi's Sister - Honey(?)
thebrain2u - Random Student
IsabelC - Black Queen Kyoya
Kouri Neko - Haruhi
HeeroYuy135 - Random Student
Girlycard - Haruhi
yumicchi88 - Haruhi
h-chan - Honey

butterflyz

scyper15

Jun-Watarase

Aww, Haruhi's taken? What a dissappointment. My height, hair colour, gender, and body only work for her. T_T; If you don't take doubles, I'll be a random student with the uniform on. I'm already working on it, anyway. x3

I'd be Tamaki if I was much taller and had lighter skin. Lol. I'll be Honey if it doesn't look totally ridiculous. IM me or something? I have all sorts of messengers. :3

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

DayDreamerNessa

The only costume plans i have at this time is what i'm doing for the masquerade.

When time comes a lot closer i'll probably know if i'm wearing host club or not, because it is one of the possibilities for my hall cosplays for fanime, but theres a lot of time left so things may change, so I won't say yes or no just yet.
++ Visit my cosplay website below ++
++ http://www.eternaldaydream.com ++

woopahhh

Speakin of Ouran cosplays, did anyone see that cosplay of the cat doll last year?  It was pretty sweet.  I can't wait to see all the ouran cosplayers!

Jun-Watarase

I'm gonna try to pull of Honey, and my friend will be Mori. D:

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

Touya no Miko

I might go as Nerdy Haruhi, or Haruhi when she dressed as a girl at the ball in episode 2.
OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

LunaNeko

Oh yay! Ouran gathering!
I predict Ouran being super popular cosplay next year, we cosplayed it at Fanime this year and we were the only ones! I have to talk to my group and figure out if we will be cosplaying Ouran next year as well.

Lionel took the bestest picture of our Fanime 2006 Ouran group. XD

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=707722

Jun-Watarase

Since you said doubles are okay, regard me as a "maybe" person. I don't know if I can make ever gathering at Fanime without lugging all my costumes around. XD; I'll make it available, though.

FanimaidCafe.com

XeNo

xD Kiss Kiss Fall in love!

I won't be going as Host club unfortunantely. But I will be looking for you people. To take pictures.

Sucrose

Quote from: "XeNo"xD Kiss Kiss Fall in love!

I won't be going as Host club unfortunantely. But I will be looking for you people. To take pictures.
Amen to that.
In mammals, Sucrose is digested in the stomach, into its component sugars, by acidic hydrolysis. The Glucose and Fructose are then absorbed into the bloodstream in the small intestine. (Lactose just isn't cool enough to enter into it.)

Touya no Miko

I shall go as Bossa-nova aka Kasanoda! That guy just won me over when I saw him!
OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

DayDreamerNessa

Me and my bf have decided to debut our host club costumes next year, and will most likely take them to fanime.

I'm going to be haruhi, and my bf is mori, hopefully the gathering will be on the day we decide to wear them ^_^
++ Visit my cosplay website below ++
++ http://www.eternaldaydream.com ++

Kazuko

X3 i might do honey~ I looove him soo much <3

wirewolf6

hmmm..... I already did kyouya at JTAF why not do it at fanime XD

uzutake

Quote from: "Touya no Miko"I shall go as Bossa-nova aka Kasanoda! That guy just won me over when I saw him!

KYA!!!! You better be around 24/7! I GOTTA TAKE PICCY!

I'd love to be someone...but I have long hair and am so NOT willing to cut it jsut to cosplay... ;__;

Krysta

Oooo!!! Me and my friend will go as Hikaru and Kaouru  :D

Krysta

I think that we should only do doubles of characters..=P but I dont really care that much. Its up to the majority of ppl.