Ouran High School Host Club Gathering 2007

Started by Imari-chan, August 08, 2006, 11:21:18 AM

Imari-chan

Hehe well the more cosplayers the better and funner. It's all about having fun and taking some pictures~ The list is going good. But I hope you guys can give opinon when to have the gathering when time comes closer. :) As for now, we can just brainstorm on which character we want to cosplay as next year for ouran. Hehe~

And the list is updated. I know some of you are on cosplay.com but I will just post your name on either of the cosplay.com side or fanime side. Doesn't make to much matter hehe.

uzutake

I was just wondering, would you guys mind if fangirls came by unexpectedly and got, y'know, fangirly? Surprisingly unexpected glomps, millions of pictures, millions of hugs, and the usual fangirling?

^^() *is one of them* XDD

Imari-chan

Quote from: "uzutake"I was just wondering, would you guys mind if fangirls came by unexpectedly and got, y'know, fangirly? Surprisingly unexpected glomps, millions of pictures, millions of hugs, and the usual fangirling?

^^() *is one of them* XDD

I don't mind. Haha~

butterflyz

Im still looking for a patern for my dress.... hopefully I'll be able to find one......  especially with halloween coming around

Im determined to show up as Renge if it kills me lol

Im also planing on glomping all of you especially Bassa Nova-kun and Kyoya!  :wink:  8)

Imari-chan

Quote from: "butterflyz"Im still looking for a patern for my dress.... hopefully I'll be able to find one......  especially with halloween coming around

Im also planing on glomping all of you especially Bassa Nova-kun and Kyoya!  :wink:  8)

Haha~ Well I hope you can get Renge all done. I will be glad to see it. Talking about Bossa Nova-kun, I won't be wearing him at the gathering since I'm Kyoya. But I will be wearing him around the con sometime. So you might want to look for me haha~

butterflyz

Quote from: "Imari-chan"
Quote from: "butterflyz"Im still looking for a patern for my dress.... hopefully I'll be able to find one......  especially with halloween coming around

Haha~ Well I hope you can get Renge all done. I will be glad to see it. Talking about Bossa Nova-kun, I won't be wearing him at the gathering since I'm Kyoya. But I will be wearing him around the con sometime. So you might want to look for me haha~
Okay ^_^
*metal note: Hunt down Bassa Nova before or after gathering :twisted:  -lmao-*

Kazuko

x: there might be too many honeys being cosplayed (that and i cant find the wig and patch XD)

so i might be nekozawa instead 8D

DayDreamerNessa

Quote from: "Kazuko"x: there might be too many honeys being cosplayed (that and i cant find the wig and patch XD)

aw you should cosplay honey you'd make a great one.

I also want to to do honey at one point to go with my bf as mori XD
++ Visit my cosplay website below ++
++ http://www.eternaldaydream.com ++

Touya no Miko

LOL, I look forward to it.
OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

Kazuko

Quote from: "DayDreamerNessa"
Quote from: "Kazuko"x: there might be too many honeys being cosplayed (that and i cant find the wig and patch XD)

aww thankies :3 but i would need help with parts of the outfit like the wig styling and getting that patch O: do you think you can help me?

you and your boyfriend would make a cute Honey and Mori :3

DayDreamerNessa

Quote from: "Kazuko"
Quote from: "DayDreamerNessa"

aww thankies :3 but i would need help with parts of the outfit like the wig styling and getting that patch O: do you think you can help me?

you and your boyfriend would make a cute Honey and Mori :3

We bought our patches off a friend's booth at anime overdose, they were 15$ if you really wanted we could contact them and see if they have any left, they're the manga version though= more detail on it. here is a pic of it not that great since it's not upclose, but i like it a lot compared to the offical ones which you can find on ebay.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v130/daydreamernessa/?action=view&current=ouran.jpg&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch17

As for wig styling, i can p.m. you about that stuff and see if you're interested.

Touya no Miko

Maybe we should bring some sweets and have a sort of picnic for the gathering.
OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

butterflyz

That sounds like a cool idea

mmmm....cake  :D

Yukari Kaiba

if i can convince my sister to do it with me, me and my sister will go as hikaru and kaoru ^^
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

kuroiki

my friends and I were planning to do a group cosplay for ouran, but after seeing so many people willing to cosplay as ouran characters.....

Krysta

Quote from: "Touya no Miko"Maybe we should bring some sweets and have a sort of picnic for the gathering.

OMG!!! I TOTALLY AGREE XD!! lol...that made me excited sorry...

Ban Mido

Well count me in as Kyouya if there is any room o:

DayDreamerNessa

I have most of my cosplay plans set, i just hope the ouran gathering is on friday XD

sweets <3