Ouran High School Host Club Gathering 2007

Started by Imari-chan, August 08, 2006, 11:21:18 AM

Kazuko

:3 yeah that would be nice to have it on friday

also O: is there anyplace that sells solid black ties .__. cause i have one but its from Black Peace now and I dont wanna get it ruined

XP

Touya no Miko

I don't know about friday. I'm not gonna be there that day.
OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

Yukari Kaiba

oh man if its friday, im not sure if im going to be there...might have finals that day.. ><
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

butterflyz

I dont know if I can show up on friday seeing as I have school and all...

hellangel

Can we have it on Sunday? My group is planning on performing in the Masquerade, so Sunday would be a good day for us ^__^

We'll have each member of the club present. (You can put me down as Hikaru.)
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

DayDreamerNessa

whoa i was just saying i *hope* that the gathering would be on friday it's not like it's set ^^;

Besides maybe we can have multiple ouran gatherings, who said it just has to be on one day? That way we won't have to worry about not being able to make the gathering, because it can be on more than one day. Besides that way we can host attendee's all weekend lol XD!
++ Visit my cosplay website below ++
++ http://www.eternaldaydream.com ++

AbsolutelyCursed

Touya no Miko

I'll make sure to bring in some "commoner's instant coffee" for you guys. XD
OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

Imari-chan

Having the gathering on more than one day is a good day, we probably can have one on Friday and one on sunday? unless you guys will want another plan. I don't mind hosting and attending both. I have time. :D

butterflyz

I just found out that i might be able to show up friday but if not for sure i'll be there sunday and I shall bring cookie!

hellangel

you can also add all my other friends:

Kyouya
Tamaki
Mori
Kaoru
Hikaru

And my bro:
Honey

If we have the meeting on Friday, can we have it LATE afternoon/evening? That would work better for the people who have school...
Upcoming events:

butterflyz

For some reason lately Ive kind of want to show up as Eclaire ,but finding or making the dress might be a pain. lol
beside I'd need blue contacts & that binocular thing.

Well Im going to be buying the fabric for my Renge cos soon..so yay!:D
hhhmmm Im going to need a really big bow....

Krysta

Imari-chan

Well I think I am planning to host both gatherings, one on Friday and one on sunday how's that sound everyone? You all can attend either or both since I can see that we have a really big list of attenders so, it probably would make sense that we had two gatherings. I'll wear Kyoya at one and Kasanoda at the other one haha. I find it fitting for me to do. XD So what do you all think?

After we decide the days we can decide the times.

Yukari Kaiba

yes, i got my sister into Host Club and she's agreed to cosplay the twins with me XD (she's demanding to be Hikaru lol). so me and my sister will definately be there ^^
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

kakashi1585

dasutin26

hellangel

Quote from: "dasutin26"im going to honey-senpai!!!
hehehe!

your avatar wins XD
Upcoming events:

Yunri-Chan

^ *ecstatic nod* Like ten times over.

Anyhow, I was hoping for the gathering to be on Saturday but it's your choice of course... :] I might come as long-haired Haruhi but iono. *shrug* You can put me down.
ℓα ℓαℓ αℓα~
ccs sakura [9O%]
hatsune miku [9O%]
secret! [9O%]
2O1O? ideas pending ~
私は愛する~사랑해 × loveyou ♡
synesthesia C:

Black Kawaii Kitty

Quote from: "Yunri-Chan"^ *ecstatic nod* Like ten times over.

Anyhow, I was hoping for the gathering to be on Saturday but it's your choice of course... :] I might come as long-haired Haruhi but iono. *shrug* You can put me down.

*randomly pops in* it would be awesome if you did Haruhi with long hair! X3 I'm doing the Alice in Wonderland Tamaki but i'm going to be by myself ;__;  

btw Imari-chan, don't need to add me i'm KittyCatChi on cosplay.com ^.^;