Ouran High School Host Club Gathering 2007

Started by Imari-chan, August 08, 2006, 11:21:18 AM

Touya no Miko

You know what? We need some lobelia girls.
OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

Imari-chan

Quote from: "Touya no Miko"You know what? We need some lobelia girls.

Yes we need some of those girls XD

Quote from: "Krysta"I think 2 pm on friday would be too early for some people traveling out of state =/ I would most likely make it but i dont know about other people. I think that any of the times between 4pm and 6pm would give people enough time to make it.

Well I think the time works mostly, I am not sure if people are coming out of states are going to the ouran gathering. Since a lot of people agree with this time I think it should be fine.

How does everyone feel about the meeting place being lobby of the convention? Then we probably can go outside for photos? (This is for both gatherings unless you guys have another idea.)

Ryo-Enchi

Lobelia girls would be nice x3
I'm gonna be going as Nekozawa (+ Hand-made Beelzenef <3 ), my friend is going as some random fangirl otaku o.o
As for my sister, she doesn't know yet, she might be Honey-senpai though.

ShiroiKazeru

I'd like to join somehow if I can. I'm planning to go as either Kyouya or Haruhi, though I have long hair so I'm just going to tie it back and hide my ponytail underneath the blazer I found at some random store (it was the same color of blue so why not?) XD

Then I believe another friend of mine will go as Honey-sempai =D

Imari-chan

Information is updated. If I have missed putting you there or missed something do tell me, It's sometimes hard to keep track of everything lol. I can't wait to go to fanime and have this gathering. (^^)

hellangel

Quote from: "Imari-chan"Information is updated. If I have missed putting you there or missed something do tell me, It's sometimes hard to keep track of everything lol. (^^)

There's been a change in characters for my group ^___^
I'm going to be Kaoru; a friend is going to be Hikaru. We've also added a Renge to our group.

Thanks!
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

butterflyz

at the moment I am in trouble with my parent because of my failing Chem grade ....so Im not totally sure If I will be attending Fanime at all this year. I'll work hard to get my grade up and if I do I'll be able to attend both fanime and the gathering...but as of now im not sure.........

scyper15

I don't know if its been asked before but anyone know where I can get the blazer. I think its sky blue but my friend said its perry winkle or however you pronounce that
Henry Ong
Marketing Staff
ex-3 minute film head
100%Bishounen meat
FOLLOW THE PATH OF THE SEXY COMMANDO!!!

Touya no Miko

Quote from: "Default"I don't know if its been asked before but anyone know where I can get the blazer. I think its sky blue but my friend said its perry winkle or however you pronounce that

Try looking on ebay. Look for one that's light blue.

Also, I decided to change my character. I'll be Mori intead. I don't wanna spend money on a wig.

thebrain2u

I think I'm going to be a random male student from Ouran right now. I have this blazer, but it's kinda like a faded blue.

hellangel

Quote from: "thebrain2u"I have this blazer, but it's kinda like a faded blue.

that should work. it's supposed to be a very light powder blue anyway ^__^
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

IsabelC

Quote from: "Black Kawaii Kitty"
... I'm doing the Alice in Wonderland Tamaki...  

Yay! I'm trying to put together a Black Queen Kyoya costume--via a conglomeration of manga and anime images and coloration!  @_@   It's evil, but in a fun way.

We need more wonderland people...

phoenixphire24

Quote from: Imari-chan
Quote from: "Touya no Miko"You know what? We need some lobelia girls.

I'd love to be a Lobelia girl! I've been looking all over the internet for a school uniform that looks right, but I haven't been able to find one. Unfortunately I have no time to sew one either (and I don't think I have the money for a commission). If anyone happens to find something that looks close, let me know.

Touya no Miko

I got my coat today. Unfortunately, it's too small!!!  :cry:

It's a size 12, but my stupid broad shoulders and giant boobs refuse to cooperate. Unless, I can get it altered, then maybe it might fit better. Luckily Mori leaves his coat open. If I can't I might have to buy a new one. Anyone need a size 12 ouran coat? I'll trade for a size 16.

phoenixphire24

I don't know if anyone out there is still looking for an Ouran looking jacket, but I (while looking at cosplay.com) found that Chadwick's now has the "french blue" jacket that a lot of people use back in stock. I'm planning to get mine from there...as soon as I decide on a character.

Kouri Neko

I'll try and get my Haruhi costume complete in time.  It'll also depend on my hours for maid cafe, if I can make it or not to either gathering.  So I'll be a maybe.
I'm not a Mecha Anime fan..

heeroyuy135

Ban Mido

Well I have my outfit set and ready just need to cut my hair to the right length, but now the problem is  how much guh...

Well here are some angles, dunno if I should cut like a couple of cm or maybe less than an inch off.

Angle One
Side Angle Two