Stage Zero 2007-Planning

Started by The Dude, August 29, 2006, 11:39:50 PM

DJ_Phroop

Hey, Just like to point out That I'm helping run stage zero at Fanime 07 and if you don't mind i'd like some idea's if you don't mind Pming me them! thanks!...
If Life was like a box of chocolates i'd be Screwed! (Yes I'm one of those unlucky people who can't eat it without running the risk of dying...)

The Dude

Hey lets not do PM's as I would like this to be a general discussion. Plus DJ_Phroop sadly your missing the boat as that "Ideas for Fanime SZ 07" was already the topic of discussion, Remember were not trying to run stage zero as a single person ordeal, If your going to be my second you need to go through me on even the slightest of details as your not the one who's going to get shit if something is done wrong or promises are made that cant be kept.
Stage Zero, Manager & Director
Fanime Music Vid Director
Any Questions or Comments send to [email protected]

KitsuneOniko

Quote from: "otakuapprentice"ideas? well, seeing as how stage zero's first year/trial run went pretty good by the standpoint of those that stopped and watched, i'd say there isnt much to improve on......but then i would be lying.

the things that i saw that need improvement are the 'games' that are played in between "segments", as i like to call them. there werent many games that were played, and by that, i mean that the games they had were repeated VARIOUS times, especially the game known as Quick Draw. this was used in excess, some of the times there was almost no one that wanted to participate in it. only two of the five SZ(stage zero) games were ever played, those being quick draw and juken pow.

the other problem that can be easily fixed are the scheduled things that were going/supposed to happen. some of the things that were listed  on SZ's lineup weren't even seen/shown. this led to more games being played to help kill some time before the next segment.

other than those little things that were just listed, everything else seemed to run smoothly: the hosts/emcees were fun and entertaining(and made up a really fun game right on the spot), the AMV's played were great, and the 'special' appearances by many people like rob miles, and the KWOON guys, made it spontaneous and fun as well.

one suggestion is to have at least one person be in cosplay(maybe just for one day), have a more available variety of games to be played in between segments, and to be able to secure said segments so as to not have to 'kill some time' every so often.

something that would also be very beneficial/awesome would be the following: most of us(including myself) were unable to attend the masquerade, due to it filling up quickly. what i suggest is to try and get some sort of live feed, complete with audio, running from the civic auditorium straight to SZ. i know there would be alot of things to try to work out to get this to happen for next year, but if achieved, it would make it easier to see the masquerade if you couldnt get into the civic auditorium, and there would be ALOT more interest in SZ. guaranteed.

and i'm just gonna toss this out right here, but how can you be a host for stage zero next year? it seemed very fun, and i am interested in possibly doing it....and i think i can get the guys that did 'whose line is it anime' back for another run. possibly.
I agree with you really on the game thing, it's just that Janken Pow and Quick Draw were the only two that were easiest to pull off and worked the best from what we saw.. but I do agree we need more variety for next year.... also I hope this year scheduling and programming will be a lil bit more orderly so we don't have to over do some of our fillers and games and have them get "old" fast ^^;
Fanime Volunteer 2003-2004
Fanime Dealership Staff 2005-2006
Fanime Live Programming Staff 2006
Fanime Programing Liaison 2006
Fanime Stage Zero Co-Producer 2006
Fanime Stage Zero Hostess 2007-Present <3

KitsuneOniko

Quote from: "Ayanami Rei First Child"I say we add Naruto Twister and a Dance Off! :twisted:
Naruto twister and a dance off? could you explain ow those would work? Also keep in mind safety issues ^^; Wouldn't want ppl flying off the stage n gettin hurt or damagin equipment either...

KitsuneOniko

Quote from: "The Dude"Hey everyone sorry for not getting on the forum sooner. "Kinda getting ready to move to L.A".  

A few things I have learned so far about 07, Stage Zero will not be directly in the center of Vista Point but off to one side as the other side will have some screens with continues updates of the days schedule, We have been given a really small budget this year so allot of our games have to not require props "at least purchased ones". I’m trying to get the prizes for this year to be a variety as opposed to FF T-shirt or poster as was last year.

Much of the scheduling for the stage will be Dedicated blocks of program, kinda like at 10:00AM is who's line is it anyway and at 12:00PM is a live band. But in between those times we have an open stage with games and video and live performances.

I must also address the idea to run a live feed for masquerade and other major events, as much as I would love to sit back relax and have someone else just patch into my system and show the masquerade but I'm afraid it would just be to costly, but im trying to get them to record the show and have it played throughout the next days of the con.

Otakuapprentice- Thanks for all the help and enthusiasm, we need as much as we can get. I'm very interested in the games that you have in mind for SZ and would like you to post them on the board so everyone can get taste of what you have to offer. Maybe we could get you in on staff this year?

Ayanami Rei First Child- Ummm? whatssss Naruto Twister, is it legal to play in California? And a Dance off, any theme?

Well thank you all who are participating and I know SZ07 will Kick A**

I agree with you Sean about the "live feedback" thing.. sounds pretty interesting really :D I would've loved to see our lil "newscasting" idea we had for this past year to have happened but that would take some work to establish for next year huh? ^^; I also hope we do get also a variety of prizes... as much as everybody loved the autographed FF stuff, since it was the only thing we really had given away some ppl got disinterested after a while I noticed... XP But it was fun to toss them and give them as prizes for some of the events and games XD I seriously think we need some para para people on board so we can do a para contest/dance off again... the first time we did it was a lil early in the mornin and everyone was out of it and not many of the few people that were out on the concourse knew of ParaPara ^^; But the second time we tried it, OMG! That was crazie! lots of people and many in the crowd were singing and dancing along to "Night of Fire" and some of the best ones were invited on stage too to dance para para X3 <333 I must admit it was a fun kewl sight and I was even dancing the para para moves and singing along with the para para mv XDD Note to self I think we should have more different kinds of Para Para mvs... I have a good list of the well known and popular ones already too ^_~ As for otakuapprentice? Are you gonna go to the Fanime Con Staff meetings? We could meet up and stuff! You could also give me some of your ideas and suggestions in person with me on Stage Zero and so on ^^ I'm Oniko btw; I was co-producer and semi-hostess this year at Fanime lol ^^ The crazie skinneh asian girlthat was all over the place and around Stage Zero seemingly 24/7 XDD

KitsuneOniko

Quote from: "otakuapprentice"sorry about the double post right here.

here are a few games i have thought up for Stage Zero next year:

(NOTE:these games are only the first of hopefully many, so don't hate them that much.)

Game: What's In The Box?
Concept: the name explains it perfectly. contestants will have to stick their hand in a box that will contain a random item that will be first shown to the audience so they know what it is. contestants will be blindfolded, of course. the item that will be in the box will be something that cannot cause any harm to the person whatsoever.

Game: Where's(insert host name here)?
Rules: one of the host goes off to a certain part of fanime(i.e. the dealers' room, karaoke room, etc.), and participants are then sent off to try and find that host. They are given a clue about the host's whereabouts.

I am trying to come up with more games to hopefully have next year. right now, i'm creating something that is not a game. it's more like an epic "Event"....the idea is huge. Details coming soon.

Stay Tuned.....you might just like it.

lol It would be funnie if we could do spin-off's of original old classic party games... doesn't have to be elaborate like maybe "Pin the ponytail on the Alchemist" where people would be blindfolded and have to try to put the ponytail on a pic/poster of Ed Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist or something XD

otakuapprentice

Quote from: "KitsuneOniko"I agree with you Sean about the "live feedback" thing.. sounds pretty interesting really :D I would've loved to see our lil "newscasting" idea we had for this past year to have happened but that would take some work to establish for next year huh? ^^; I also hope we do get also a variety of prizes... as much as everybody loved the autographed FF stuff, since it was the only thing we really had given away some ppl got disinterested after a while I noticed... XP But it was fun to toss them and give them as prizes for some of the events and games XD I seriously think we need some para para people on board so we can do a para contest/dance off again... the first time we did it was a lil early in the mornin and everyone was out of it and not many of the few people that were out on the concourse knew of ParaPara ^^; But the second time we tried it, OMG! That was crazie! lots of people and many in the crowd were singing and dancing along to "Night of Fire" and some of the best ones were invited on stage too to dance para para X3 <333 I must admit it was a fun kewl sight and I was even dancing the para para moves and singing along with the para para mv XDD Note to self I think we should have more different kinds of Para Para mvs... I have a good list of the well known and popular ones already too ^_~ As for otakuapprentice? Are you gonna go to the Fanime Con Staff meetings? We could meet up and stuff! You could also give me some of your ideas and suggestions in person with me on Stage Zero and so on ^^ I'm Oniko btw; I was co-producer and semi-hostess this year at Fanime lol ^^ The crazie skinneh asian girlthat was all over the place and around Stage Zero seemingly 24/7 XDD
yea, i will try to make it to the next one. i'll try to have as much of my ideas written down for this.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

BunofGovt

Would it be possible to let some of the little cosplayers have the Stage for a lineup once or twice each day?  Just for maybe 20-30 minutes maybe?  Trying to get pictures of them in the middle of the hall was kind of hard, due to the crowd (which increased by size QUICKLY once people figured out who was in the middle - children cosplayers are the cutest!).

EDIT:  Sorry, maybe write in the program a time set aside two times a day (once in the morning, once in the afternoon) announcing that any interested children cosplayers could come and pose for photo opportunities at Stage Zero.  When the cosplayers arrive, have someone take their name (or the name of the character they are cosplaying or both) on a list and get them lined up.  Alternate boy/girl (character, not actual gender of the child?) and then let them come up either one at a time OR if there's a large group maybe no more than 6 on the stage at one time and they can pose for photos.

Just a suggestion.
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

KitsuneOniko

Quote from: "BunofGovt"Would it be possible to let some of the little cosplayers have the Stage for a lineup once or twice each day?  Just for maybe 20-30 minutes maybe?  Trying to get pictures of them in the middle of the hall was kind of hard, due to the crowd (which increased by size QUICKLY once people figured out who was in the middle - children cosplayers are the cutest!).

EDIT:  Sorry, maybe write in the program a time set aside two times a day (once in the morning, once in the afternoon) announcing that any interested children cosplayers could come and pose for photo opportunities at Stage Zero.  When the cosplayers arrive, have someone take their name (or the name of the character they are cosplaying or both) on a list and get them lined up.  Alternate boy/girl (character, not actual gender of the child?) and then let them come up either one at a time OR if there's a large group maybe no more than 6 on the stage at one time and they can pose for photos.

Just a suggestion.
We actually had an idea similar to that this past year but it didn't bowl over well >.< Could of been from lack of support and organization and participation in it but yeah we had an idea for some time and as a possible filler bettwen programs on the stage that we could have maybe a sort of cosplay runway... people/cosplayer can come up (anyone really, they didn't have to be in the cosplay masquerade/competition) and "strut their stuff" and show off their costume ^^ I do like the idea of a childrens cosplay XD lil cosplayer kids are so cute! Like that one lil kid we had post for us on stage this past year as a model for one of our quick draw games lmao!! Why not re-present this idea and others if you have some to Sean and Wendell and the rest of us at the next meeting possibly? ;D

BunofGovt

Well, I'm in Berkeley and have not made it to any meetings yet.  When is the next one, though, and where would it be?  I'll try to make it or the next one to present this idea.

otakuapprentice

Quote from: "BunofGovt"Well, I'm in Berkeley and have not made it to any meetings yet.  When is the next one, though, and where would it be?  I'll try to make it or the next one to present this idea.
next meeting is sun., nov. 12 @ 3pm. the location: dunno. im not really staff, yet.

Mr. Wendell

Okay, if people really are interested in having an idea/game/event happen at Stage Zero, please fill out the following:

Name of event/game/idea:
Times of event (frequency and how much time needed):
Costs of event:
Technical needs for event:
In-depth explanation of event:

Seems like a lot to do, but even I had to do this last year, and many of the ideas we had were cut, with reasons from lack of funds, safety issues, unreasonable needs, lack of items needed, etc.  So please don't take it personally, if the idea/game/event cannot be done.

I like the dance-off ideas, but I'd extend it to not just Para Para, but other dance-offs, like or Anime, DDR, and/or Game based music.

I'd even like to see people recreate music video dancing.  Like videos from Koda Kumi.  I know I'm not the only one.  :D

On a side note, let me get some feedback on this:

Anyone want to do a "Your Momma" segment?  Make it anime-based or anime-convention-based or anime-fan-based "snaps".

Keep the ideas coming folks!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wv3ha5qJSo
They hate this awful face, gonna cause **** in this place.

Mr. Wendell
Head '24, Host w/ the Most, Stage Zero, FanimeCon '06-'24
Life of the Party, (insert convention here)

BunofGovt

you ask, you get.  i was going to pm, but i figured if anyone has any comments or ideas on my ideas, feel free to post your comments/ideas in response.  i hope i've provided the information needed, Mr. W. i'm not too good at figuring costs out, though sorry.

Name of event/game/idea:  Children’s Cosplay

Times of event (frequency and how much time needed):  4 times a day (can be changed to fewer occurrences a day, but at least 2 times a day on Saturday and Sunday).  Suggest no earlier than 12:30 pm and perhaps at 2:00pm or 2:30pm.  Approximately 35-40 minutes required: 30 minutes for 20 children individually to get on stage, pose for 1 minute, then get off stage.  Approx 5 minutes for emcee to introduce event and first child.

Costs of event: Unknown cost for stickers for participants â€" should be of an anime character or something representing cosplay.  I will supply if necessary.

Technical needs for event:  an emcee with microphone / loudspeaker; two staffers to assist with participants; masking tape to mark X on stage.

In-depth explanation of event:  To allow young children cosplayers ages 10 and under the opportunity to come on stage and pose for photos for no more than 1 minute at a time.

Prior to the day’s event (morning of or day before), post a sign up sheet for interested cosplayers.  The sign-up sheet should list the scheduled event time with space allowing up to 20 names (one signup sheet per event occurrence â€" if event will occur once in morning, once in afternoon, then two signup sheets total).  The list should include name of child and name of character being cosplayed.

Sign-up sheet should indicate event will take place on Stage Zero, time of event, space for name of child/character being cosplayed, and instructions to arrive at Stage Zero 30 minutes before event starts.  This will allow time for two staff members to get children in order and give them instructions on what to do, what is expected of them (‘when your name is called, go on stage, walk to the X, pose for the cameras, then walk off stage at the opposite end’).  One staff member will remain with children to start the child onto stage, the other staff member will go to the opposite side to be there to motion the child off the stage when time is up, and to hand out sticker to child at end.

Children can be lined up in the order registered on the signup sheet.  Once children are in order, sheet can be passed to the emcee (with missing cosplayers’ names crossed out).  The emcee will introduce the child by cosplay name.  Child will come on stage, pose for photos, then exit stage.  Staff member will give child a sticker.

While the Cosplay panels were fascinating and informative this year (and I hope they will be repeated next year!), I think having a 30 minute presentation / demonstration on one part of cosplay at Stage Zero (such as the wings demonstration this year) would be good for those who either cannot attend the panels, or who are interested in only one area of cosplay and would not want to wait through a whole hour to hear 15 minutes.

Prior to Fanime, post on the forums to see if anyone would be willing to give a demo on one area of cosplay on Stage Zero, like the young woman who gave the wings demonstration.

Name of event/game/idea:  Cosplay demonstration

Times of event (frequency and how much time needed):  2 times a day on Saturday and Sunday. Approximately 35-40 minutes required.

Costs of event: Unknown

Technical needs for event: microphone / loudspeaker

In-depth explanation of event:  A demonstration of one particular part of cosplay such as wings, weapons (one type of weapon: swords, staffs, guns, etc), school girl uniforms, sailor collars, footwear, etc.  Demonstrator (?) will show example(s) of the item and explain how to design and craft the item, including time and cost involved, what skills may be needed, where to obtain parts, fabric.  May include handout(s).  Allow 10 minutes for Q&A.

Name of event/game/idea:  Anime Concentration

Times of event (frequency and how much time needed):  One hour on one day.

Costs of event: cost for preparation of puzzle board, 12 plushies and figurines for winner and non-winner, 1 grand prize for winner, 1 consolation prize if needed.

Technical needs for event:  Emcee with microphone / loudspeaker.  Puzzle Board.  Clock or watch with a second hand to mark time.  Staffer to remove squares (emcee could do this).  Chairs for two contestants.  Staffer to keep track of which Contestant matched which anime character for prize awarding later.

The object of the game is to solve the rebus* that lies beneath the 24 numbered panels on Puzzle Board**. Two contestants face off, each taking a turn at control of the game board. (Who goes first may be decided by flip of a coin, paper-scissors-rock, or drawing straws.)  On a turn, a contestant selects two panels, revealing an anime character under each. If the two characters match, the portion of the rebus that lies beneath is revealed. The contestant may solve the rebus, if he can, or may continue by selecting two more panels. A player loses control of the board to his opponent whenever the two panels he chooses reveal anime characters that do not match. Control passes back and forth between the two players until one solves the rebus. That player is declared champion, and wins plushies or figurines of the characters he/she matched, plus a grand prize.  The other player gets plushies or figurines of the characters he/she matched.

If, by the end of the hour, not enough squares have been matched, all the remaining squares shall be removed and the contestants are allowed a 30 second time limit to try and solve the rebus (whoever raises his/her hand first will get first guess).

If neither contestant can solve the rebus, the emcee will reveal the answer.  Each contestant will still receive plushies and figurines for the matches they made.  If one contestant did not make any matches, he/she will receive a consolation prize.

**The Puzzle Board:  6 squares by 4 squares.  Each square covers an anime character.  All of the anime characters cover a rebus.  I will provide the puzzle board to help keep the costs down (I just discussed this with my brothers and they're pretty sure we can do this) and also the plushies and figurines (since I'll know which anime characters are behind the board :smile:)

*The Merriam-Webster Dictionary defines the word "rebus" as "a representation of syllables or words by means of pictures." For the purposes of Concentration, a rebus is defined as "a combination of pictures, letters and words, which, when deciphered, forms a familiar phrase, the title of something, or something you know."

otakuapprentice

Quote from: "Mr. Wendell"Okay, if people really are interested in having an idea/game/event happen at Stage Zero, please fill out the following:

Name of event/game/idea:
Times of event (frequency and how much time needed):
Costs of event:

Seems like a lot to do, but even I had to do this last year, and many of the ideas we had were cut, with reasons from lack of funds, safety issues, unreasonable needs, lack of items needed, etc.  So please don't take it personally, if the idea/game/event cannot be done.

I like the dance-off ideas, but I'd extend it to not just Para Para, but other dance-offs, like or Anime, DDR, and/or Game based music.

I'd even like to see people recreate music video dancing.  Like videos from Koda Kumi.  I know I'm not the only one.  :D

On a side note, let me get some feedback on this:

Anyone want to do a "Your Momma" segment?  Make it anime-based or anime-convention-based or anime-fan-based "snaps".

Keep the ideas coming folks!
you mean i can't just give a general description of each game, and let you guys run with it? aw, nuts. oh well, i'll try to write everything out and have it ready for the upcoming meeting. edit11/08: im not sure if i might make there anymore. if i cant make it, i'll PM some of my stuff to KitsuneOniko.

a 'yo momma' segment? i dont know about that. snaps sometimes get a little out of hand, and no one would want to get their feelings hurt.

The Dude

Hey!!!!! :evil:  No disrespect to lovely Oni, but I’m running the Stage Zero show so nothing gets green lit without my approval and if any PMing is going to happen about skits for the stage its gunna have to go to me. I'm not trying to be mean and be like this is all mine, I just have to make sure that all skits and ideas are within budget, stay within the ideas of Fanime, and above all SAFE.

As a side note I'm unable to make any of the meetings right now at least until February because I’m in school down in L.A and my class sched and production and shooting sched keep me from having any free time for the next few months. So I'm relying on everyone who is willing to help out to work with me online until I can make a meeting and officially talk in person. Also please if you go to Jason not Jason Ebner but the current Second of Stage Zero, that’s cool but I don’t know what’s going on during those meetings I don’t know what he will promise and I don’t know what he will cancel. So please if you speak with him make sure to send me a PM or post on the Message board what you two discussed and what agreement you two came upon, so I can make sure it’s all ok.

Again a Big thank you to everyone who’s helping out, without you stage Zero would be nothing more then an empty platform.

BunofGovt

Quote from: "BunofGovt"Name of event/game/idea:  Anime Concentration

The object of the game is to solve the rebus* that lies beneath the 24 numbered panels on Puzzle Board**. Two contestants face off, each taking a turn at control of the game board. (Who goes first may be decided by flip of a coin, paper-scissors-rock, or drawing straws.)  On a turn, a contestant selects two panels, revealing an anime character under each. If the two characters match, the portion of the rebus that lies beneath is revealed. The contestant may solve the rebus, if he can, or may continue by selecting two more panels. A player loses control of the board to his opponent whenever the two panels he chooses reveal anime characters that do not match. Control passes back and forth between the two players until one solves the rebus. ...

Okay, I've re-read this and realize I may not be able to do the rebus portion of this, BUT we could still do the matching part of this game.  Whoever gets the most matches at the end of the game (set a time limit) wins.  I'm willing to go with the same prizes, a plush or figurine of each matched character.

The Puzzle Board:  if only doing matches, then make this 8 x 8 squares = total 64 squares = 32 total possible matches.

Name of event/game/idea:  Anime Concentration/Memory game
Times of event (frequency and how much time needed): 30 minutes
Costs of event:  

The object of the game is to match as many pictures as possible from 64 numbered panels on an 8 x 8 squares puzzle board.  6 contestants take part, each taking a turn at control of the game board. (Who goes first may be decided by flip of a coin, paper-scissors-rock, or drawing straws.)  On a turn, a contestant selects two panels, revealing an anime character under each. If the two characters match, the contestant continues selecting two more panels. A player loses control of the board to the next contestant whenever the two panels he chooses reveal anime characters that do not match.

To determine winner:  each anime character is assigned a point value (unknown to contestants during choosing, but revealed at time of match?).  The values of the matches are added up.  Whoever has the most points is the winner, next most is second place, next most is third place.  The remaining 3 receive consolation prizes.

(This means that someone who only matched one pair may end up ahead of someone who matched 3 pairs, depending on the points gained.  If this sounds too weird or unfair, then we can go with whoever made the most matches, etc.  But if everyone only matched one pair, then this would be a good way to determine top winner.)

this is what happens when I'm up too late.  urm, early.

Gainax Boy

You know.. if we could pull it off, it would be awesome to have a Video Camera hooked up to a remote feed being Shown on Stage Zero.

So we could take a Camera out and Actually take a look at other events that are happening around the con.

You know, like a "Man on the Street" kind of thing.

I think it would be realy nice that instead of just telling people about other events going on around the convention, we actually show them what's going on so they can see for themselves just how great it is.

Even take the camera to a few gatherings so if people want to take pictures of their favorite series, they can do so.

It's something I've always wanted to do since I've started getting into conventions. To just take a camera and do a live broadcast segment on the various aspects and people of the con for everyone to see @__@

*Sparkly Idealistic Dream*
"Hail Gainax, Hail Fanservice, Hail the Otaking!!" ^_^

The Dude

in response to the live feed idea we have since the intial creation of Stage Zero wanted to run a remote feed to the stage but due to it's major cost's and technical mumbo jumbo it has been out of our grasp. I'm hoping that within a few years we can run a remote feed but it wont happen this year SORRY..... :(

KitsuneOniko

Quote from: "The Dude"Hey!!!!! :evil:  No disrespect to lovely Oni, but I’m running the Stage Zero show so nothing gets green lit without my approval and if any PMing is going to happen about skits for the stage its gunna have to go to me. I'm not trying to be mean and be like this is all mine, I just have to make sure that all skits and ideas are within budget, stay within the ideas of Fanime, and above all SAFE.

As a side note I'm unable to make any of the meetings right now at least until February because I’m in school down in L.A and my class sched and production and shooting sched keep me from having any free time for the next few months. So I'm relying on everyone who is willing to help out to work with me online until I can make a meeting and officially talk in person. Also please if you go to Jason not Jason Ebner but the current Second of Stage Zero, that’s cool but I don’t know what’s going on during those meetings I don’t know what he will promise and I don’t know what he will cancel. So please if you speak with him make sure to send me a PM or post on the Message board what you two discussed and what agreement you two came upon, so I can make sure it’s all ok.

Again a Big thank you to everyone who’s helping out, without you stage Zero would be nothing more then an empty platform.

I actually agree with you Sean so no worries lol! I was just encouragin suggestions but yeah like I mentioned to those who didn't fully read my other previous posts here: Tell Sean and Wendell firsthand and most importantly! I am just tryin to encourage suggestions here XDD In anycase, keep em comin! And Kuya Wendell? I like that varied music idea very much ^_~ We should do somethin with ParaPara AND other genres of jmusic as well =D I still like our Jpop n Jrock MV idea... hmmm maybe we can have sing off competitions too? =D Kinda like what USA Musume did on Stage Zero this past year? Just a thought...

DayDreamerNessa

keep doing the game shows i love particpating and watching them!!

Also i'd love to see performances on stage zero, like usa musume, ramen and rice stuff like that are really fun to watch for me.
++ Visit my cosplay website below ++
++ http://www.eternaldaydream.com ++