Stage Zero 2007-Planning

Started by The Dude, August 29, 2006, 11:39:50 PM

Michi

I would love to see more performances on Stage Zero.

I guess this is the thread to request it so here goes:

Older anime fans will remember the group "DoCo" from Ranma 1/2, where five of the girls did songs for the OAVs and so forth and released CDs. My friends and I are planning on doing a DoCo group and we'd like to see if we could perform some songs on Stage Zero as an old school tribute.
It'd be kinda like a karaoke revue performance, like what Ani-Magic used to have. Dressed up in character singing character songs!
If we could schedule a block to do this, with however much time you're willing to give, we'd be very thankful. :)
~ don't dream it, be it ~

Facebook / Twitter / Tumblr

G-Force

So just curious...are you still looking for a co-host for Who's Line or any partiscipants for the event as I'm quiet interested in helping out. When it comes to my improv experience I was actually in the show you can ask Wendell if you want more details. I was the person in the Brock cosplay who showed up during "Scenes from a Hat."

otakuapprentice

only 7 days left until the con.....

any news on what we'll be able to see at Stage Zero this year?
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

Mr. Wendell

Update you ask, update you get:

These are the times that Stage Zero is happening:

Friday, May 25, 2-8 pm
Saturday, May 26, 11 am-8 pm
Sunday, May 27, 11 am-8 pm
Monday, May 28, 11 am-4 pm

Stage Zero, once again, will have more videos to show for our stage.  We will continue to show anime music videos as well as Asian music videos, but this year we are adding web junk (viral videos) and random commercials to the mix.

MusicFest will be showcasing Fanime's musical guests on Stage Zero, so check the schedule for those times to meet them.  Also, God of Shamisen is having an acoustic set on our stage, so please check it out.

The fun games will still be there at Stage Zero, and prizes will be awarded for those that participate our games.  We've added to our number of games, and it should be just as fun as last year.

Stage Zero will keep you informed of many of the events, panels, autograph signings, gatherings, etc.  Come by and see what is happening at Fanime Con.

What else is there happening at Stage Zero?  You just have to be there to find out. 8)

Your hosts for Stage Zero this year are:

Mr. Wendell
Kitsune Oniko
Seanie
Gainax Boy
With special appearances by Rob Miles

So come one, come all.  Come hang out with us at Stage Zero. :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wv3ha5qJSo
They hate this awful face, gonna cause **** in this place.

Mr. Wendell
Head '24, Host w/ the Most, Stage Zero, FanimeCon '06-'24
Life of the Party, (insert convention here)

otakuapprentice

Quote from: "Mr. Wendell"Update you ask, update you get:

These are the times that Stage Zero is happening:

Friday, May 25, 2-8 pm
Saturday, May 26, 11 am-8 pm
Sunday, May 27, 11 am-8 pm
Monday, May 28, 11 am-4 pm

Stage Zero, once again, will have more videos to show for our stage.  We will continue to show anime music videos as well as Asian music videos, but this year we are adding web junk (viral videos) and random commercials to the mix.

MusicFest will be showcasing Fanime's musical guests on Stage Zero, so check the schedule for those times to meet them.  Also, God of Shamisen is having an acoustic set on our stage, so please check it out.

The fun games will still be there at Stage Zero, and prizes will be awarded for those that participate our games.  We've added to our number of games, and it should be just as fun as last year.

Stage Zero will keep you informed of many of the events, panels, autograph signings, gatherings, etc.  Come by and see what is happening at Fanime Con.

What else is there happening at Stage Zero?  You just have to be there to find out. 8)

Your hosts for Stage Zero this year are:

Mr. Wendell
Kitsune Oniko
Seanie
Gainax Boy
With special appearances by Rob Miles

So come one, come all.  Come hang out with us at Stage Zero. :D
yay, some info finally!

i wonder what new games there will be this year? nevertheless, im gonna win me some prizes!!!
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.