question

Started by ranma12, September 26, 2006, 06:03:26 PM

ranma12

how does every who does the skits get a hotel room to stay in?
for the people who do the maskrade and have alot of people what do you do?
i have about 15 people ( i think) what do i do O.O

Ayanami Rei First Child

Quote from: "ranma12"how does every who does the skits get a room?
Well you could practice outside for one, as well as before Fanime for another. You can also try the dealer's room area over by the foot court, that's got a lot of room. Just get creative.

ranma12

Quote from: "Ayanami Rei First Child"
Quote from: "ranma12"how does every who does the skits get a room?
Well you could practice outside for one, as well as before Fanime for another. You can also try the dealer's room area over by the foot court, that's got a lot of room. Just get creative.
oops i guess i worded it wrong i ment hotel room hehe. i have 15 people and i need to find a way not to rent a million rooms XD i just don't know what others do when it come to that part

Ayanami Rei First Child

Well technically it's supposed to be 4 people for every 2 bedrooms. You could probably squeeze in an extra two people as long as you're quiet and careful about it....

ranma12

Quote from: "Ayanami Rei First Child"Well technically it's supposed to be 4 people for every 2 bedrooms. You could probably squeeze in an extra two people as long as you're quiet and careful about it....
u dont think they will notice? and is there any bigger of rooms i mean like in a suite how many do u think(i mean i know alot but i dont want it to be a ton and they find out)