Post ARCADE games you want to see for 2007 here

Started by deepbluevibes, October 22, 2006, 06:50:17 PM

otakuapprentice

Quote from: "Spiritsnare"
Quote from: "zoupzuop2"What I figure would be ideal:
  • GG "Whichever-one(s)-has/have-Buri"

I'll take Zoup's comment one step further and request GGXX Accent-Core - I'm pretty sure it should be released by Fanime! - if not, then Slash.
well, if you think about it, JP only has a few of the test machines out right now, so the chances of us getting Accent Core out here in time for Fanime seem slim. but yea, if they can get that to the U.S. before the con, then we want Accent Core. the masses beg for it!!!
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "otakuapprentice"

I'll take Zoup's comment one step further and request GGXX Accent-Core - I'm pretty sure it should be released by Fanime! - if not, then Slash.
well, if you think about it, JP only has a few of the test machines out right now, so the chances of us getting Accent Core out here in time for Fanime seem slim. but yea, if they can get that to the U.S. before the con, then we want Accent Core. the masses beg for it!!!

The thing is that location testing usually happens about three to four months, tops, before the actual game is released. They're in location testing right now, which means that GGXX Accent-Core should be available in Japanese markets by February 2007 and marked for exportation by April, at the latest.
epic progressive

vox

Barnes

-F-Zero AX
-Pump It Up

*Hears crickets chirpping again*

-PacMan
and Mario Kart.
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

otakuapprentice

Quote from: "Barnes"-F-Zero AX
sadly, i have never seen th arcade version of this ANYWHERE. if fanime can somehow find one(two, if possible) i ask that they get it. i have been dying to play this ever since it was announced.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

deepbluevibes

Kazuko

x: bring back Para Para Paradise <3333333333 OMG I had so much fun on that

X3 and and some House of the dead :3

Pop'n Music~ <333333

Tsubasa

Most things I want have been listed.  Except for the following:

-Virtual-On: Oratario Tangram
-Samba de Amigo
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

Emerge

The thing is that location testing usually happens about three to four months, tops, before the actual game is released. They're in location testing right now, which means that GGXX Accent-Core should be available in Japanese markets by February 2007 and marked for exportation by April, at the latest.

muwahahaha...ive taken over zoup's brain!

>_>

<_<

Barnes

Quote from: deepbluevibes(removed per privacy policy)

I envy you!

Well, hows about a Jojo, arcade version?
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "Barnes"-F-Zero AX
sadly, i have never seen th arcade version of this ANYWHERE. if fanime can somehow find one(two, if possible) i ask that they get it. i have been dying to play this ever since it was announced.

Taking this one step further: I request the deluxe cabinets if at all possible. The difference between a standard and a deluxe cabinet? Motion feedback. Your seat moves according to wherever ya steer. <3 I had the privilege of experiencing two such machines in Circus Circus Las Vegas, and goddamn, it's fun.

I got two cards I can use. :D
epic progressive

vox

deepbluevibes

rock_lee_stalker_*stalks*

Guitar hero 1 and/ or 2 would be cool, DDR extreme, Max, Max 2, Karaeoke revolution, Karaeoke (er.. how ever u spell it)
if i am sad, make me happy, if im happy, make me sad

~~Loktera~~

I would like to see more of those damn near addictive prize games ^^

The Hello Kitty one they had last year, had me burning quarters to the point of near madness.... It was worse than when I was playing Ghost Recon...
It all really depends how well the lies are told...

Spiritsnare

Accent-Core has just been released in Japan.

I'd say the likeliness of it appearing at Fanime is pretty damn high.
epic progressive

vox

Sunara Ishi

Pretty much everything I want has been listed...

Has Taito Drum Master been listed? Because it'd be nice to have that game again for this coming fanime.
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Nanashi

Co-Captain/"The one who talks too much" of MANime!
http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,17203.0.html

platinum edge

I'd like to see Mobile Suit Gundam Seed: Federation vs. Zaft II, however, I have a feeling that this won't happen.
Always chase after your dreams, and never forget why you are pursuing them.

Emerge

Quote from: "Sunara Ishi"Pretty much everything I want has been listed...

Has Taiko Drum Master been listed? Because it'd be nice to have that game again for this coming fanime.

fixed.[/b]

Asa_Gohan

Quote from: "Nanashi"Hokuto no Ken.

Thread Over.
or the one where you have to punch the targets lol

This sig isnt true anymore...I have to wait for a bit...

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "Asa_Gohan"
Quote from: "Nanashi"Hokuto no Ken.

Thread Over.
or the one where you have to punch the targets lol

I believe you're referring to PunchMania?

I LOL'd when I first saw that.
epic progressive

vox