パンプキン・シザーズ [Pumpkin Scissors]

Started by -zoxan-, October 29, 2006, 03:40:34 PM

-zoxan-

What? No thread for Pumpkin Scissors? o.O

Okay, I saw the first episode and it sure does look awesome.

Pumpkin Scissors and 901-ATT ftw.

Discuss.

Edit: Changed 909-ATT to 901-ATT. Typo pointed out by mDuo13.

Someone buy me a PuchiPuchi Prease~

quantbits

I love this series SO MUCH.

This reminds me of FMA, but somehow I can relate to it a whole lot more =)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
I do FREE ART, just PM me if you want something =)

CLICK FOR ART PORTFOLIO =))

COSTUMES: Shinji Ikari/Evangelion (w/7 ft Spear of longious) | Razor Ramen HG

mDuo13

I believe it's 901-ATT, sir.

Also, I'm not sure I think this is series isn't too exaggerated/predictable yet. But it looks like it has potential.

PREPARE FOR CASTLE SIEGE!

Spiritsnare

epic progressive

vox

mDuo13

mDuo13

So, I watched up through episode 10. I'm not entirely impressed just yet. Certain episodes (3 and 6 especially) were really awful. Some of them were fairly good. It also seems like they're starting to develop something of a long-term plotline but it's pretty vague as of yet. If it weren't for the high-def fansubs, I probably wouldn't still be watching this.

quantbits

it ate fillerville halfway.

but starting 14+, it's getting good again, as they can't dissapoint the fans anymore, so they gotta move on with the plot. It got REALLY good 16/17...

AnimeEmperor

I watched the first 18 eps last saturday. It's pretty interesting, although it's moving really slowly.

-zoxan-

wowza, someone replied in me thread :P

Errmm, I'm lagging behind. Last one that I saw was that Corporal+Baby episode. Pretty bleh.

Someone buy me a PuchiPuchi Prease~

Akito Starwind

Ok I like it but It need to be more then 26eps or It will be a rushed anime to finish it by then. there are alot of facters that can make this anime go past 26eps but they need to find the story line and run with it, without the fillers.
* Sporiers
*ok the New weapons being made is a great story line, Durgs marketing is good. but I vote the Princess where every one trys to kill the others is better. Need a anime of just her and her family. If it pass's 26eps then PS helping her or fixing her family would be a good chapter. the other chapters could be the other 9 units. in all upto ep18 we have seen 3 diff ones? correct me if im wrong.
[/color]
Dealers Room Staff 2004
Dealers Room Staff 2005
Dealers Room Staff 2006
Dealers Room Staff 2007
Dealers Room Staff 2008