hotel room question

Started by Kegan_Flame, November 08, 2006, 12:56:11 PM

Kegan_Flame

does anyone know weather the hilton or marriot has hotel rooms (or suits) with more then one bedroom? I know some hotels do, those things with the common area (living rool like thing) and then there are two seperate bedrooms that come off of it...

Barnes

The closet thing I can think of is rooms that have a door in them that connect to the room next to it. Is that what you mean? I think I've had such a room in the Marriott once.
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

Moonblossom

They both have suites, which generally have one bedroom, and one sitting room/dinette, where the sitting room has a sofabed.

I don't know if they have any with two full bedrooms and a common room, but most big chains have at least a couple like that. I doubt there will be special con pricing for them though, since they're usually at a premium.

~~Loktera~~

Hey, if worse comes to worse and you are staying at the Hilton, then you can have some one sleep in the closet... It worked for me.
It all really depends how well the lies are told...

-zoxan-

So does quad have like 4 beds? Or is it 2 insanely large ones?

Someone buy me a PuchiPuchi Prease~

phoenixphire24

Quote from: "-zoxan-"So does quad have like 4 beds? Or is it 2 insanely large ones?

Both years I stayed in a quad, it had 2 King beds.

PassingTheBuck

Quote from: "-zoxan-"So does quad have like 4 beds? Or is it 2 insanely large ones?

A QUAD is the number of bodies that the hotel is legally allowing in the room, not the number of beds in the room.  In the case of a TRIPLE/QUAD that would be two Queen size beds.

Craige...
Craige Howlett
Finance Director
FanimeCon/Clockwork
2003-2016

PassingTheBuck

Quote from: "Moonblossom"They both have suites, which generally have one bedroom, and one sitting room/dinette, where the sitting room has a sofabed.

I don't know if they have any with two full bedrooms and a common room, but most big chains have at least a couple like that. I doubt there will be special con pricing for them though, since they're usually at a premium.

The Fairmont has a setup like what you are discussing, where you can get two rooms that are connected between them with a sitting room.  I have not priced out this type of arrangement, because no one has ever asked for it.  With the Hilton and Marriott, we currently are not selling those rooms in that type of arrangment.

Each hotel has different types of suite arrangements and the more room the greater the expense with the stay...

Craige...
Craige Howlett
Finance Director
FanimeCon/Clockwork
2003-2016