(RUMOR) New Second Season of Haruhi and Zero (RUMOR)

Started by shortpachoo, November 09, 2006, 11:08:54 PM

shortpachoo

Note: This is a RUMOR at the moment

Edit: link to post - http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?p=735061#post735061

Heres the info from a post on Animesuki forums:

Quote"That's correct, according to cyan-san, the same source who announced the new Evangelion movie (which is confirmed now) said that there will be a second season for Suzumiya Haruhi scheduled for next year (2007) Fall.

Also mentioned in that entry (and this was mentioned in a few other places as well) is a second season of Zero no Tsukaima in the works too (by JC Staff), also scheduled for next year Fall."

Now I know this is a rumor but I still hope this is true since both shows were great.  But with a second season of Zero no Tsukaima does that mean no season 2 of Shana yet?

Fanime 2011 Staff: ??
Tech Minion: 2004-05, 2007-10
Video Programming: 2004-06
Staffer since: '04

Spiritsnare

Needs a link.

Otherwise, I'm not going to bother. ^^;
epic progressive

vox

shortpachoo

Fanime 2011 Staff: ??
Tech Minion: 2004-05, 2007-10
Video Programming: 2004-06
Staffer since: '04

BP!

It is still rumor, but it more than likely fact. I mean, think about it.

*Remembers I'm not the best person to be saying this*

Well, in any case, this is just more reason for me to finish watching TMoHS. Although, I only resorted to YouTube. Hope I can find subs.

But in any case, this is GREAT news. There's a reason for it being in Fall though. They're working on a Spring series already. Simple enough.

But like I said, I'm not the best person to say these things. I only just read the topic about it on the A&M: Other Titles board on GameFAQs. But I'll take good news over no news.

Also, people still want new Shana and FMP as well. Some Haruhi fans are only now feeling the same way many FMP fans do. "When will this novel be animated?"

*Hasn't even read any of the Haruhi novel translations*
Cooking is a gift from the gods, spices are a gift from the devil...looks like it was a little too spicy for you. -Sanji

LastElixir

this news doesn't surprise me if it is indeed true. Both series were popular and has some material to cover still. I don't know how much Haruhi can be stretched out but I'm sure something can be done.

j

Tsubasa

MOON PHASE?  I'm inclined to have some faith in it then.  I'll retain some doubt though.  Just so I won't get my hopes up.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

Spiritsnare

Yeah, most of what Moon Phase reports, I've found to be true.

But like everyone else, I'm not holding my breath for Haruhi season 2.
epic progressive

vox