Karaoke '07

Started by zoupzuop2, November 12, 2006, 09:04:57 PM

Hank-KKD

Quote from: "kuroi"
+Kiss From a Rose - Angela Aki

Is this a cover version of the song by Seal? Would be interested in hearing it.

KusanagiShiro

I've decided to enter the running myself this year. I am quite skilled in game and anime songs, and I will probably elect to do mostly songs from video games, and video game-based anime.

Major fan of Rockman, Sonic, and Super Robot Wars, among other series, so you can expect at least one song from each. ^.^

zoupzuop2

Confirmed competition songs:
*Ranma Saotome--"Kawaiikune, Irokega Ne" (Anime, Ranma ½)
*Max Coveri--"Running in the 90's" (Anime and Video Game, Initial D)

Off-side possibilities or substitutes:
*Franz Tornado--"Bazooka Pistolero" (No category; has ties to Eurobeat and the Initial D series)
*Franz Tornado and Bazooka Girl--"Caballero With Sombrero" (Initial D) (If anyone would like to duet on this one, let me know!)
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

kuroi

competition songs(as of now):
+Houki Boshi (Bleach ED 3)
+Tooi Kono Machi De (CCS Movie 1 ED)

Quote from: "GaleWolf"

Yes, and I think it's absolutely gorgeous. ^_^ The first half is Japanese, and then the latter half is English. It's on the single for This Love, the 3rd Blood+ OP. I can send you the song, or you can find it yourself.
2009 cosplays:
ahaha, so undecided
Chibitalia, Yanki!Souji, TYL!Irie Shouichi, Jack Bezarius, and Cool Lady!Tear Grants are most likely though

yumicchi88

Quote from: "kuroi"competition songs(as of now):
+Houki Boshi (Bleach ED 3)
+Tooi Kono Machi De (CCS Movie 1 ED)

Quote from: "GaleWolf"

Yes, and I think it's absolutely gorgeous. ^_^ The first half is Japanese, and then the latter half is English. It's on the single for This Love, the 3rd Blood+ OP. I can send you the song, or you can find it yourself.

its actually the 3rd Ending for Blood+
just a heads up
This year I will Volunteer!

Excited about Karaoke Contest!!

kuroi

Quote from: "yumicchi88"

its actually the 3rd Ending for Blood+
just a heads up

Thank you. My brain breaks down after 10, and I think I just typed OP automatically. Kiss From a Rose is on the Blood+ ED 3 single.
2009 cosplays:
ahaha, so undecided
Chibitalia, Yanki!Souji, TYL!Irie Shouichi, Jack Bezarius, and Cool Lady!Tear Grants are most likely though