Anime Video Game Cosplay Geek Clearing House > General Anime Chat

The MOE thread!

(1/167) > >>

LastElixir:
Ok, after some discussion with my fellow fanime board members, I think it's time for the official MOE thread for moe-related discussions. Talk about anything here, your favorite moe, your favorite girl/boy, favorite moe situations, anything goes. Traps are welcomed too.

The rules are simple!

-All posts in this thread must be moe-related.
-All posts must be kept somewhat clean. lol
-Please keep it hate-free.
-Be as geeky as you can be.
-Have fun!

New to Moe? Get some basic information Here

Now Moe-it-up!

萌え萌え~

J

ps  i will be putting up some sort of a moe chart or list soon, but I don't have the time today.

Spiritsnare:
Also, to all onlookers: I'd like to reiterate that this thread doesn't necessarily limit the subject matter to just girls. Guys can be moe, too. (OK, so that's an extreme example, but guys can indeed have traits that turn you on.)

LastElixir:
what about honey (hani) senpai from ouran? very moe imo.

Moe Lesson of the day: Moe 萌え's antonym in Japan is Nae 萎え. nae pretty much means "to lose strength" or "to become flaccid", yes, use your dirty imagination. You can scream Nae like you scream Moe whenever you see something that's totally not moe.

example:
bro 1: dude! look at that bridget cosplay dude! that's totally not bridget!
bro 2: dude thats not cool! NAE~!
bro 1: extreeeme!

j

-zoxan-:
For people wanting Otaku Lingo

Tee hee. =p

Tsubasa:
Moe of the moment: tsundere.

--- Quote from: "Spiritsnare" ---Also, to all onlookers: I'd like to reiterate that this thread doesn't necessarily limit the subject matter to just girls. Guys can be moe, too. (OK, so that's an extreme example, but guys can indeed have traits that turn you on.)
--- End quote ---

And on the note of moe males, the current one for me is Miyanokouji Mizuho of Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru. <3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version