No suites this year?

Started by LadyKaren, December 09, 2006, 10:54:58 AM

LadyKaren

Just checked hotel reservation page.
We didn't get suites with fanime price?

;.;

BlackDelo

I noticed this too.  I wanted to get a suite.

After all what's a hotel party if it ain't in a suite? ^_~
www.myspace.com/bigfatiori

"You know, AX gives you cancer."

LadyKaren

Quote from: "BlackDelo"I noticed this too.  I wanted to get a suite.

After all what's a hotel party if it ain't in a suite? ^_~

Seriously. It was great last year... Sitting area, seprate bed area.. HUGE closets... Views from the closet... Corner windows...

Okay, now I'm just making myself depressed that we're not getting one.

Moonblossom

Have you tried calling the housing comission directly and asking if they've got any aside, or can get a good price?

LadyKaren

Quote from: "Moonblossom"Have you tried calling the housing comission directly and asking if they've got any aside, or can get a good price?

Since fanime didn't make a contract with them on suites, or as says the women I talked to, they don't have a reduced price for suites.

PassingTheBuck

Quote from: "LadyKaren"Just checked hotel reservation page.

;.;

Hmmmm, no.  A suite for $99... I don't so, however, I've asked CMR to open the suites from both hotels on the reservation site, probably later this next week... 02/21/07 or later...

Craige...
Craige Howlett
Finance Director
FanimeCon/Clockwork
2003-2016

LadyKaren

Quote from: "PassingTheBuck"

;.;

Hmmmm, no.  A suite for $99... I don't so, however, I've asked CMR to open the suites from both hotels on the reservation site, probably later this next week... 02/21/07 or later...

Craige...
I wasn't saying $99 like the other rooms. I was thinking like $150, like last year's suites.

But thanks, I'll check back later this week to see about that.

PassingTheBuck

Quote from: "LadyKaren"

;.;

Craige...
I wasn't saying $99 like the other rooms. I was thinking like $150, like last year's suites.

We have Suites for those who want them, but there is a very limited number of them and you can book them throught the web site.  There are good at the Marriott Hotel and cost about $149.00.  Good enough for you?

Craige...
Craige Howlett
Finance Director
FanimeCon/Clockwork
2003-2016

LadyKaren

Quote from: "LadyKaren"

;.;

Craige...

We have Suites for those who want them, but there is a very limited number of them and you can book them throught the web site.  There are good at the Marriott Hotel and cost about $149.00.  Good enough for you?

Craige...

Craige, you are my hero. <3

Pimpstress Rei

Watch out Craige, your wife's got some competition.  :wink:
Marie F.
Vice-Chair 2009-2011
Assistant Director of Marketing 2008
Publications Manager 2006, 2007
Con Mom forever o.O

LadyKaren

Well he did get me a suite.  :wink:

lyricaldanichan

Damn I wish I seen this sooner, but I allready got my room. I am guessing next year the suites will be available again?

LadyKaren

Quote from: "lyricaldanichan"Damn I wish I seen this sooner, but I allready got my room. I am guessing next year the suites will be available again?

If we complain loud enough.