Did you reserve your room yet?

Hell Yeah!
24 (61.5%)
not yet....
15 (38.5%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Voting closed: May 15, 2007, 04:00:52 AM

trupnoi

Like the question says, did you reserve your room yet? i did, my group will be staying at the Marriott :D. it might be kinda stupid to reserve a room way too early, but hey i know i got my room lol :D

Moonblossom

I haven't quite yet, but probably will fairly soon.

The reservations can be changed or cancelled, it makes more sense to snag one early and then make changes if you absolutely need to later, rather than waiting for all your plans to be 100% finalized.

BunofGovt

I've got mine.  We stayed at the Marriott the past two years, but the prices for the rooms (for the number of people per room) were a little better at the Hilton (I think $109 vs $119) so we'll be at the Hilton in 2007.  The only possible downside is that we'll be at the other end of the convention from the video programming rooms so I'll have to walk further.  Or else just stay in the video rooms all.  night.  long.

Really only need a place to sleep and shower ...  :wink:
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

phoenixphire24

Got a room at the Sainte Claire all lined up. Now we just have to wait 5 months... :cry:

thebrain2u

Reserved a double for the Marriott. Stayed there for the last two years, and liked it, so doing it again.

Devi 1313

I've been trying to get a roomie lined up first but who am I kidding? I'll stay there even if I'm by myself.
Fanime 2023:
Wario
Eda Clawthorne Season 1 & 2
Reagan Ridley

https://www.facebook.com/Devi1313

Mordyan

Yeah I grabbed a room at the Hilton this year.

I like where the Mariot is located better but they don't have a deal for a single bed room for the time period I am staying (arrive Thursday and depart Tuesday). Which is weird because they have deals for double bed rooms for the same time period.

It's ok though because the Hilton is cheaper anyways and I might be going it alone this year.

Fortunately you can change your reservation easily so if one of my friends end up going I will switch.

FanFicGuru

Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

Zain

Quote from: "BunofGovt"The only possible downside is that we'll be at the other end of the convention from the video programming rooms so I'll have to walk further.  Or else just stay in the video rooms all.  night.  long.

The video programming is still on the Marriott side, but we're going to have some of our biggest events on the Hilton side of the con this year. We're using the Hilton-side rooms a LOT more.

Uh-oh... I've said too much already  :shock:
2007 Staff (Facilities, IT, Website, Publications)

thebrain2u

Quote from: "Zain"
The video programming is still on the Marriott side, but we're going to have some of our biggest events on the Hilton side of the con this year. We're using the Hilton-side rooms a LOT more.

OH? That might be incentive to switch to the Hilton!

LadyKaren

I regretfully booked the 2-bed room at the marriot. If the fanime con website had the suites this year, we would have done that. ;.;

Last year was so much cooler with the suites...

Moonblossom

Have you tried calling the 1-800 number? Maybe the people at the housing service have a few aside, or could arrange something?

Barnes

I still need to decide whether I want a King Bed or the Two Bed thing. And I need to figure out my plan for having a roomate or two.
I'm going back to the Hilton.
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

Tuplica

Quote from: "Zain"The video programming is still on the Marriott side, but we're going to have some of our biggest events on the Hilton side of the con this year. We're using the Hilton-side rooms a LOT more.

*squints* Using them a lot more... yet as far as I could tell last year there were plenty if not the majority of the rooms on the Hilton side in use... hmm... What could this mean...

I know what it means! Longer Starbucks lines! Noooo~!   :lol:
Attending Fanime since 2002, having panic attacks and editing marathons since 2003.

trupnoi

i just changed mine so i'll be staying at the Hilton now :D

Yukari Kaiba

im going to be making my reservation at the hilton this weekend :D
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Moonblossom

If anyone's looking to book at the Hilton, I'd seriously recommend doing it right effing now. The King rooms are all full if you're staying till the 29th, and according to the woman I spoke to on the phone (who was very helpful) there's only a couple of doubles left. I'd been planning on a King, but I went for the double, rather than waiting and risking it.

Tuplica

Quote from: "Moonblossom"If anyone's looking to book at the Hilton, I'd seriously recommend doing it right effing now. The King rooms are all full if you're staying till the 29th, and according to the woman I spoke to on the phone (who was very helpful) there's only a couple of doubles left. I'd been planning on a King, but I went for the double, rather than waiting and risking it.

O_O

Holy crap!  Not that I'd be staying until the 29th, but... damn! I'm glad I reserved my room a couple weeks ago... I never would have imagined them to fill up that quickly. @_@  Thanks for the heads-up... I didn't think we'd be getting those "Sold out!" alerts from Snorlax and co until like March/April again. XD
Attending Fanime since 2002, having panic attacks and editing marathons since 2003.

Devi 1313

Quote from: "Moonblossom"If anyone's looking to book at the Hilton, I'd seriously recommend doing it right effing now. The King rooms are all full if you're staying till the 29th, and according to the woman I spoke to on the phone (who was very helpful) there's only a couple of doubles left. I'd been planning on a King, but I went for the double, rather than waiting and risking it.

Whew! Glad I decided to book a couple nights ago!
Fanime 2023:
Wario
Eda Clawthorne Season 1 & 2
Reagan Ridley

https://www.facebook.com/Devi1313

Barnes

Uh oh, I hope I'm not screwed. The Hilton is the place I want, I don't have a credit card and
EDIT:Room reserved as of 12-28?
:shock:
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes