Did you reserve your room yet?

Hell Yeah!
24 (61.5%)
not yet....
15 (38.5%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Voting closed: May 15, 2007, 04:00:52 AM

Sucrose

Lawd. That seems a little off. We're registered now, though, just in case. *laugh* Fruc takes no chances.
In mammals, Sucrose is digested in the stomach, into its component sugars, by acidic hydrolysis. The Glucose and Fructose are then absorbed into the bloodstream in the small intestine. (Lactose just isn't cool enough to enter into it.)

Moonblossom

I was really surprised it filled up so fast, honestly. And I'm sad I couldn't get a king room, the extra $30 a night is gonna mess with my budget pretty badly. :( Not to mention I've never slept in such a huge bed and I was rather looking forward to it, hehe.

There are still rooms available for people who plan to check out on the 28th, so maybe that'll help some people. I'm just flying so far east I have to leave quite early in the morning, and I didn't want to miss the entire last day of the con, so I have to fly out on the 29th.

They do have a waitlist though, and if they book another block of rooms at your choice hotel, you've got first dibs. So if anyone can't get the room they want through the website, you can always call the 800 number and ask to be put on a waitlist for the room/hotel of your choice.

ININ

Got my reservation at the Marriott.  I expected the singles to go by fast because the price is much cheaper, but not that fast  :P

trupnoi

the estimates on mine is around $109 a night, and i'm gonna be staying there from the 24th till the 29th :P so around $600 for me  :oops:

FanFicGuru

Quote from: "trupnoi"the estimates on mine is around $109 a night, and i'm gonna be staying there from the 24th till the 29th :P so around $600 for me  :oops:

Why so long? 5 nights? the night before and the night after as well?
Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

Barnes

I just reserved me room tonight. :)
Hilton, one bed, me split the cost with my mom this time (thanks mom!).
I might have a roomie this year, I hope. I have plenty of time to think about that.
8)
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

Moonblossom

Quote from: "Barnes"I just reserved me room tonight. :)
Hilton, one bed, me split the cost with my mom this time (thanks mom!).
I might have a roomie this year, I hope. I have plenty of time to think about that.
8)

I guess you're only staying till the 28th then?

lifey

Do you actually have to pay for the whole cost of the hotel room? If I'm staying at the Marriot. << I've never really done this before. Or do you just reserve it with your credit card and pay when you leave. <<?

Yukari Kaiba

yay i made my reservation at the Hilton! im so excited, it will be my first time that ill be staying at the hotel (and this is going to be my 5th Fanime), so im really looking forward to it ^^
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Moonblossom

Quote from: "lifey"Do you actually have to pay for the whole cost of the hotel room? If I'm staying at the Marriot. << I've never really done this before. Or do you just reserve it with your credit card and pay when you leave. <<?

They don't charge you until you check in or out, depending on the hotel. But the reservation doesn't cost anything right now.

Barnes

Quote from: "Moonblossom"I guess you're only staying till the 28th then?

Yep. A three night thing for me.

Holy hell! The poll is so close, Lol!
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

Moonblossom

Quote from: "Barnes"
Quote from: "Moonblossom"I guess you're only staying till the 28th then?

Yep. A three night thing for me.

Holy hell! The poll is so close, Lol!

Aah, okay. Curse me and living on the wrong side of the continent. >( I need a day either way for travelling.

ip136

Anyone know why if you say there are only two people in your group and you want double beds, you can get into the Hilton, but if you say there are 4, you can't?

Actually, scratch that, now it isn't showing it. =_=
Clicky my Art Pwease?

trupnoi

Quote from: "FanFicGuru"
Quote from: "trupnoi"the estimates on mine is around $109 a night, and i'm gonna be staying there from the 24th till the 29th :P so around $600 for me  :oops:

yeah, cause i don't want to show up late, and plus i don't think my friends want to drive home all tired in their costumes :P

FanFicGuru

Quote from: "trupnoi"

yeah, cause i don't want to show up late, and plus i don't think my friends want to drive home all tired in their costumes :P

Well, have fun. I once planned for 4 nights and on a whim cancelled the last night. Regretted it afterwards because I was tired as hell and forced myself to stay up through the GitS marathon.

It's much nicer having a room for all 3 nights of the con. The night before isn't as vital though.

Although...they have been doing prelimenary stuff. ^^
Swap meet staff - 2014

-zoxan-

A Quad at teh Saint Claire. Gots one roomie. $100 a night, free internet, weeee~

4 nights, $200 per person. Cannot beat that.

And yes, I made the poll 50-50!

It's my second fanime, and let's just say that I can tell stories to my grandkids about the nights at the fanime of 05.

Someone buy me a PuchiPuchi Prease~

phoenixphire24

Quote from: "Moonblossom"

Aah, okay. Curse me and living on the wrong side of the continent. >( I need a day either way for travelling.

I know the feeling. Luckily, my friend has a couch I can sleep on the night before and after.

LadyKaren

I switched from a double bed to a suite. ^.^

Criage is my hero.

FanFicGuru

Quote from: "LadyKaren"I switched from a double bed to a suite. ^.^

Criage is my hero.

I don't see the Suite option...I wanted to change.

Don't tell me they're gone already? *cries*

EDIT: Nevermind, found them.

Booked 2 Suites. ^^

However, how come it only shows up if you have 2 roommates? I thought they could fit 4 people in a suite?
Swap meet staff - 2014

LadyKaren

Quote from: "LadyKaren"I switched from a double bed to a suite. ^.^

Criage is my hero.

I don't see the Suite option...I wanted to change.

Don't tell me they're gone already? *cries*

EDIT: Nevermind, found them.

Booked 2 Suites. ^^

However, how come it only shows up if you have 2 roommates? I thought they could fit 4 people in a suite?

I was wondering that too.. but then I just sort of looked the other way and took the "don't ask questions you don't want to know the answer too"

So we should totally have a suite party with all of our suites.