registration

Started by RegularJoe, December 21, 2006, 10:42:25 PM

RegularJoe

I have a question about registration. I'm 17 and was wondering if I can register myself and attent fanimecon or if my guardians need to do something. Im sorry if there is something posted here or on the fanime.com page already, maybe I'm just an idiot, but ive looked and looked and the closest thing ive found is that if youre under 18 you need parental consent to cosplay (which I wont be doing, at least not for fanime.com 2007).

Can someone tell me? Thanks.

LordKefka

xD

It would be funny to make everyone under 18 have their parents follow them as they walk around in cosplay..
FanimeCon Press, 2007-2012
FanimeCon Registration Staff, 2007
Fanime Forums Moderator
Anime Boston Press, 2010-2012
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
Anime Expo Press, 2008-2012
Anime Central Press, 2008
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor

Kegan_Flame

you can register yourself ^_^

RegularJoe

I live nearby San Francisco so I'll be driving myself to fanimecon (my guardians wont be coming with me). So just to clarify, I can register myself, and come by myself and there should be no problems?

ININ

Yes, there should be no problems at all.  The activities you can participate are the ones where no IDs are required such as the Hentai nights *__*

Try to cosplay for 07.  No parental consent is required.  Just cosplay and walk around the con and get your picture taken.

Kegan_Flame

Quote from: "RegularJoe"I live nearby San Francisco so I'll be driving myself to fanimecon (my guardians wont be coming with me). So just to clarify, I can register myself, and come by myself and there should be no problems?

nope, no problems ^_^

that's what i did last year ^_^