Issues with confirmation

Started by paragyaru, December 30, 2006, 03:53:38 PM

paragyaru

I'm having a little issue regarding the confirmation info, and I'm hoping someone can help me before December 31st ;__;  
Basically, my problem is that I registered a while ago, and now I am sending my check (I'm a poor college student), but I can't find the confirmation that was sent to me earlier, and I don't want to send the check without it. I generally print it out as soon as I get it, but for some reason I don't have it printed out, nor is it in my saved mail. I sent an email to registration about my problem, but they just sent me my account name and password, which I already knew. I logged in to my account to see if I could access the confirmation into from there, but I don't see anything. I thought I could maybe I could copy and paste my account info, since it has my account number on it. I sent a second email about my problem, but since it takes a while, I thought I'd post here. Anyone know?

Zain

Attaching your full name and address should be enough (though make sure its the same as the info you registered with).
2007 Staff (Facilities, IT, Website, Publications)

paragyaru

I'll do that then. Thank you^^

Tony

They'll love you if you include your account number, too! (It's on the payment tab of your My Account page.... http://www.fanime.com/registration/account/ )
Retired.
Tyrannical Board Admin, 2003-2015
Webmaster, 2003-2007
Head of MusicFest, which has the best damn staff out there, 2005-2008
Convention Chair, 2009-2011
Director of Guest Relations, 2012
Something with Guest Relations, 2013
Father, 2014