Started by -zoxan-, February 26, 2007, 05:04:45 PM

-zoxan-

Who's going to watch the live-action?

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Nodame_Cantabile

..and who has seen the series?

Thoughts and opinions?

Someone buy me a PuchiPuchi Prease~

Spiritsnare

I watched the first episode of the anime and I really need to see more in order to give final judgement.

edit In the meantime, I really want to see the live-action series, but it's not available. (The Tosho batch torrent doesn't work.)
epic progressive

vox

LastElixir

takenaka naoto playing some foreigner is lawl.

j

babytealeaf

I've seen the first episode of the live action - it's hilarious. I have up to episode 4... I should really watch those :o

-zoxan-

Spirit-sama, does this help?

EDIT: Apparently, they haven't finished subbing it yet? Only till 4 AFAIK. I'm actually a bit lost; going to hunt for more info.

EDIT#2: They have finished a chinese sub; not an english one. Which sucks.

EDIT#3: There are so-called "BETA" subtitles done by this person called "saintnut" over at d-addicts; but they weren't posted there, because of the imperfections:

QuoteAs there are so many people involved, I know it is tough to get everything done fast since each Member has his/her own schedule ranging from 1 day to 1 month after the dorama is aired, that is one of the reasons why I decided to upload the BETA versions on my own website, meaning that if you don't mind with some imperfection, you can get the softsubs as soon as I finish translating it, sometimes even before 100% is completed, and I call them "BETA" because I upload them before passing them to my Team Members. Therefore, any imperfection or mistake in them are 100% mine, they have absolutely nothing to do with the other Team Members.dex.php?categoryid=6

I'll stop beating around the bush, and give you the link to the subs. Note that you'll have to download the raw seperately.

http://www.s-projects.org/index.php?categoryid=6

Spiritsnare

Huh; I only found hardsubs when I searched. Must've been the filters I applied.

I'm downloading the RAW along with the softsub file. :3 I tend to be particular about my fonts.
epic progressive

vox

-zoxan-

Oh yeah, hardsubs ended at 2, if I remember right.

Check my edit for MOAR, if you haven't already.

pockystix

How ironic, I'm just starting on this drama. I DLed the pilot ep and ep 1 already, and I can tell it's gonna be a wacky series. Music is fantabulous, too. x3

I thought someone already subbed it to ep 11 (end)...? D:
New sn = Meirin

-zoxan-

AFAIK, like I mentioned before, hardsubbed terminated at 2, and the softsubs are BETA.

Where did you download it from? I've searched the whole of d-addicts webbie.

Reading manga @ work. Scanlated, of course :p

Spiritsnare

Finished downloading ep 1.

Live-action Nodame's cute. :3
epic progressive

vox

-zoxan-

I should start watching it; I'm going to finish all the scanlations of the manga first though. Then start teh anime and live-action together.