Maps!

Started by Devi 1313, February 28, 2007, 09:38:57 PM

Ayanami Rei First Child

Awwww...I'm really sorry to hear that.

Personally I LOVE "crazy" people as I'm one of you!! <3 <3

SuperKawaiiNeko

Quote from: "Pimpstress Rei"
Quote from: "Ayanami Rei First Child"Awww.....that's too bad. You sound like an interesting person, and it's always fun to meet another "Rei" ^^

If you asked the other department managers or any of the division directors, I'm sure they'd tell you I'm a pretty crazy person. Then again, crazy people are the most interesting and entertaining in a pinch, heh heh.

If this year is as bad as last year, I will only be able to spend 15 minutes in the dealer's room and I will only see Tony for approximately 10 hours during the entire con. >.<

Eeeeeewwwww. That's WAY mroe Tony than any girl should have to deal with in such a short period! =D omgplzdontbanme

I, on the other hand, dont get to spend hardly any time at all with Tony during the con ^_^0
President, Moldimort Inc.
A new division of Neko-Spaz enterprises worldwide
I mocked Haru! Ask me how!

Attendee 1998-2001 Volunteer 2002-2008 Swap Meet Staff 2009
Head of Volunteers 2010

Ayanami Rei First Child

Wait...who exactly IS this "Tony" person that you two are going on about? I don't think I know any Tony people <.<;

SuperKawaiiNeko

lol Tony is the website administrator and master of all you see before you. He's number 22 on the forum member list when sorted by Joined Date

Head of Volunteers 2010

RyuHayabusa

And he's also my boss, along with Zain, Milton and Scott(The sys admin of the board).
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Ayanami Rei First Child

So what you're saying is....I need to make friends with this member #22 for my plans of Fanime Message Board domination? :twisted:

astroboy

Quote from: "Nana"Ok, so last year I never got to go to any panels. Anytime I got down in time I felt like a kid on the first day in a new school. I had a schedule but had no idea where any of these rooms were! Any chance there might be some maps printed out this year?
2 words:

Info Desk

Don't be shy. If you have a question just walk up to the table and ask...that's what the info desk is for.

or you can ask a Rover staff (those people with radios) They may not have a map but they can give you directions. I'm going to assume rovers staff are very familiar with the convention area considering how much walking they do. *inside joke* :wink:

FanimeCon is a pretty friendly place there is no shortage of people who can help you with something.

....but you have to ask.

Pimpstress Rei

Don't forget my pretty pretty map from last year ;_; Tony put it together with Facilities. It was so clean and nice to look at.

Just letting you all know that I don't share Tony, so don't get any funny ideas =P I get almost no time with him during con as it is. Oh, and for the record, Tony is the webmaster, IT and MusicFest Manager for FanimeCon 2007. He's pretty much the go to guy for lots of internal things as he's been staff for about half a decade. Dang that seems so long when you say it like that.
Marie F.
Vice-Chair 2009-2011
Assistant Director of Marketing 2008
Publications Manager 2006, 2007
Con Mom forever o.O

LadyKaren

Quote from: "RyuHayabusa"And he's also my boss, along with Zain, Milton and Scott(The sys admin of the board).

He's my boss too, along with Zain.
I haven't a clue if Milton and Scott really have control over me...

Quote from: "Pimpstress Rei"Just letting you all know that I don't share Tony, so don't get any funny ideas =P

:P :P She's getting possessive over two guys trying to steal Tony away from her.

Quote from: "SuperKawaiiNeko"
Eeeeeewwwww. That's WAY more Tony than any girl should have to deal with in such a short period! =D omgplzdontbanme

10 hours... :P How often do you see your room mates, Kawaii Neko?

mDuo13

The real trouble last year was finding certain panels. I never did figure out where Cel Painting was supposed to be. ;_; I heard rumors it was downstairs at the one end, but all I could find was Masquerade reg.

~~Loktera~~

Quote from: "mDuo13"The real trouble last year was finding certain panels. I never did figure out where Cel Painting was supposed to be. ;_; I heard rumors it was downstairs at the one end, but all I could find was Masquerade reg.

Ditto, I actually couldn't find a viewing room for a movie I wanted to see... But alas... By the time I did find it I had already missed the very story important beginning...
It all really depends how well the lies are told...

Ayanami Rei First Child

I always seem to have trouble either finding...or getting to the Masquerade in general. My luck never seems to hold out with that place >.< Like the time I ended up taking too long of a nap  :cry:  :cry:

SuperKawaiiNeko

How....how can you get lost on the way to the masquerade? Its been in the same place for the last...four years now? It was in that huge building right across the street. You can see the doors from the front of the convention center <_<

Head of Volunteers 2010