Artist Colony 2007

Started by AAstaff, March 01, 2007, 08:39:27 AM

riya-chan

Quote from: "Moonbug"Last year I remember checking in before noon, but you did NOT have to check in daily as the table is already reserved just for you.

Does this then mean that you have to check in on Friday before noon? ^^;

Aya Brea

Quote from: "lonewolfax"i would also like a copy of that contract if it's not too much trouble

[email protected]   :D

Sent to your account.  Good luck!

Mangaka-chan

Quote from: "riya-chan"Does this then mean that you have to check in on Friday before noon? ^^;

I also have the same concern as I have a class that ends at 5pm on friday so there's no way I can make it to Fanime on friday. But I don't think this should be a problem. Last year I arrived at 10am on saturday and got a table (although I somehow didn't end up getting the table I signed up for, due to some sort of confusion/problem :p). I don't see why they would make people come in on a weekday when a lot of con-goers will be coming in on the weekend.

And another thing, just to double and triple check, are you guys sure we can walk away with a seller's permit if we go to the San Jose Equilization Office on a weekday? I'll have to skip work to go to San Jose next week and I just want to be absolutely sure I can get a permit that day so my trip won't be in vain. I'd tried calling the office itself but the automated system got me nowhere so I couldn't ask a real person working at the office. >_<

riya-chan

Or on second thought, could we claim our tables if we decide to pick up badges early on Thursday night?

cypri

I've attempted to contact the FanimeCon AA staff and have received no reply for a long long time, ever since they sent me the contract form last month. Its led up to a point where I can no longer attend due to the fact that 1) I cannot be sure I have a table therefore I cannot pay for my trip and 2) Prices for plane tickets go up 3 weeks prior to departure date.

That being said, I am still in need of contacting the AA staff, and thought I could find them active here. I have sent in my payment (as did my boyfriend for his) and would like it refunded since we do not have tables. If AA staff could get in touch with me at [email protected] it would be much appreciated.

Moonbug

I've sent an email to [email protected] letting them know about Artist Colony being unresponsive & unorganized, so hopefully someone will check that email and be able to get someone to help all of us.

Maybe Artist Colony is short on help this year...??
Moonbug; noun; a girl named Moonbug.

...well that was lame.

www.moonbugwings.com
www.facebook.com/MoonbugsMakes

Twitch

I got my fastest reply when I emailed [email protected] about tables and stuff and had everything sorted out. Maybe you guys can try it out too?

Moonbug

Quote from: "Twitch"I got my fastest reply when I emailed [email protected] about tables and stuff and had everything sorted out. Maybe you guys can try it out too?

Curious, when was this?  
As that is not the given email on the website page.  Though I notice that this different email is lsited on the Contact page... the heck??

I'll try it though, thanks!
Moonbug; noun; a girl named Moonbug.

...well that was lame.

www.moonbugwings.com
www.facebook.com/MoonbugsMakes

Twitch

Quote from: "Moonbug"Curious, when was this?  
It was around the beginning of this month, but they replied 2 days after I sent my email.

G'luck!

Ren_Zhao

For everyone who's been asking about checking in each day:

You don't have to sign in on Friday, unless that's the first day you're going to be selling things. If you're not going until Saturday or Sunday or whatever, just check in on the first day you're going to be there before noon and you won't have to check in ever again that weekend.

@cypri: The AA staff does not receive any of the money/contracts that has been sent. It goes straight to registration. Therefore, please contact [email protected] in order to get your refunds. I'm very sorry to hear that you aren't able to attend due to the fact that you weren't sure you had a table, but if you change your mind or anything... the fact that you were sent a contract from the AA staff themselves ensures that you have a table there!!! Everyone's just picking their tables now!! ):

@Moonbug
: Actually, there's only 2 people on AA staff this year. D:

I hope this clears things up for everyone!!!
Kio
FanimeCon Artist Alley Staff 2011
Anime Expo LPTS Staff 2011
--
Fanimaid Cafe Maid 2011
Cafe Kintoki Maid/Host, Co-Manager 2011

Glitch

I'm a little confused with the changes that seemed to have occured.
Do we still have to pay $20 per table if we are paying at the day of the con?
If so, can I still get the $10 per table price if I mail the check within this week?
Hope one of you guys can help. ^^

Ren_Zhao

Quote from: "Glitch"I'm a little confused with the changes that seemed to have occured.
Do we still have to pay $20 per table if we are paying at the day of the con?
If so, can I still get the $10 per table price if I mail the check within this week?
Hope one of you guys can help. ^^

From the updated first post: " Please, if you have not done so already, get the contract and payment sent in to the FanimeCon address postmarked on or before Thursday 5/17/07. Please note that if you do not send in your payment and contract there will be a $5 registration fee if you do not send in your payment. "

So, if you already have a table/tables, send in the contract/payment by the 17th. (Make sure you send it in before then, or else there's a $5 fee!) If not, it'll be $20 at the con. I'm kind of repeating what the first post says, so...sorry if this doesn't help much! XD;
Kio
FanimeCon Artist Alley Staff 2011
Anime Expo LPTS Staff 2011
--
Fanimaid Cafe Maid 2011
Cafe Kintoki Maid/Host, Co-Manager 2011