Some questions about Staffs. ^^ One more question, please!

Started by Krnchichiri, March 06, 2007, 11:20:34 PM

Krnchichiri

Mm'kay, my interest has sparked once again, but this time, with more specific questions.

1. Staff get free tickets... but what happens if I already bought my ticket and got into staff? How would the process of me getting the reimbursement go?

2. So, if I only wanted to stay in a hotel for one night, but I was only allowed to room with my friend who isn't staffing? Would I still be able to get a discount?

Edit: Mm'kay, thanks, eri!

EDIT AGAIN: Augh, I've got another question, and this is a bit more... of importance, I suppose. See third post.
Elizabeth [Chiri]
Registration Staff, 2007
Registration Staff, 2008

I AM AWESOME! :D

Eri

Erica V.
On vacation for 2008

Krnchichiri

Augh, so this is the last question [I'm full of questions...].

Mm'kay, so for staff rooms, do I have to get a room and then get discounted then? Or does someone else who is the advisor/leader of the rooms get the room for us? [I wasn't paying attention at the last meeting].

I'm actually kinda worried because I want a room close to Fanime [Mariott or Hilton] but there are limited rooms, and a lot of them are taken, so... I'd like a quick response, please. :3

[If not, can someone briefly describe the process?]
Elizabeth [Chiri]
Registration Staff, 2007
Registration Staff, 2008

I AM AWESOME! :D

Pimpstress Rei

I'd e-mail your boss about that. By this point you should know who your immediate boss is and their e-mail address. If you don't, please PM me.
Marie F.
Vice-Chair 2009-2011
Assistant Director of Marketing 2008
Publications Manager 2006, 2007
Con Mom forever o.O