General Thread for Roommates Wanted-Fanime 2007

Started by RyuHayabusa, March 09, 2007, 11:40:43 AM

RyuHayabusa

Ok, I have gotten requests that the old thread be locked up and a new one be put in place for looking for roommates for fanime 07. This is the new thread. To the people that posted in the original thred for roommates for this year's con, please post them in here. sorry for the inconvenience.

This thread is for looking for roommates for Fanime 07 only. Any other looking for roommates threads for other cons, please post them in the Things In The Universe forum. Thank you.
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Krnchichiri

^^ Woot, first postie. Reposted from old thread.

EDIT: I don't need this anymore. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Elizabeth [Chiri]
Registration Staff, 2007
Registration Staff, 2008

I AM AWESOME! :D

astroboy

looking to join a group:
specs

1) staff
2) show up on friday - leave on monday
3) non-smoking

PM me

Ari

Quote from: "Krnchichiri"^^ Woot, first postie. Reposted from old thread.

Mm'kay, we're [me and my friend] looking for a person [or two] who fit into these categories: [strictly, too.]
Female
Staff*
Responsible
Willing to go to a [staff meeting] to meet us
21 or over
Courteous
Sanitary. ><

We are only rooming for one night- either Friday night or Saturday night, we still have to work things out. For the record, if you reply, you will be rooming with [two] 15 year olds. You will have to pay your part. ><
I'm quite uncertain about what will happen, but once I get a response for anyone who wants to, we'll probably figure it out. :]
Please PM me if you're interested. If you don't want to PM me, then you can:
e-mail me at [email protected]
AIM me at koreanchichiri
Gaia Online's PM me at Chiri Kcrinh [I check that every second of every day. o.0]

Most likely, it will cost around $40 with tax included for each person. ^^
We are looking at the Mariott or Hilton for hotel rooms. ^^

[*optional]
P.S. I won't be rooming at Fanime if I don't get a roomie. D: So... respond already. xP

I'm really not trying to sound mean but why do they have to be staff?  and why do they have to be over 21 if your 15?

astroboy

Quote from: "Ari"...
I'm really not trying to sound mean but why do they have to be staff?
FYI staff have slightly lower rates for hotel rooms (it's one of the staff perks), at least that's the way it was last year. I assume the same rule will carry over to this year however I haven't heard official word yet...

That's why staffers usually (not always) room together....not to exclude others....but to pay less.  :twisted:

FanFicGuru

Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

Krnchichiri

Quote from: "astroboy"
Quote from: "Ari"...
I'm really not trying to sound mean but why do they have to be staff? and why do they have to be over 21 if your 15?
FYI staff have slightly lower rates for hotel rooms (it's one of the staff perks), at least that's the way it was last year. I assume the same rule will carry over to this year however I haven't heard official word yet...

That's why staffers usually (not always) room together....not to exclude others....but to pay less.  :twisted:
Yep. ^^ That's optional.

However, my mom wants me to room with someone 21 or older because of responsibility issues. We're actually quite mature for our age. ^^
Elizabeth [Chiri]
Registration Staff, 2007
Registration Staff, 2008

Anigamer

Me and my sis have reserved a room and need a roommate (s)
since our other club members bailed out and i really don't want to cancel the room (since we really want to go >.<) .....

Who we are....  
me (21) my sis (17) cosplayers..
second year going to Fanime..
nice, fun loving ppl  (-_-) (lol)

What we are looking for....
Someone kool (anime freak)
not too young..17+
nice, fun loving person! (^^)
well for more info
PM!! =]                        Laters!!!! \(^o^)/

salomei

QuoteMe and my sis have reserved a room and need a roommate (s)
since our other club members bailed out and i really don't want to cancel the room (since we really want to go >.<) .....

Who we are....
me (21) my sis (17) cosplayers..
second year going to Fanime..
nice, fun loving ppl (-_-) (lol)

What we are looking for....
Someone kool (anime freak)
not too young..17+
nice, fun loving person! (^^)
well for more info
PM!! =] Laters!!!! \(^o^)/

Well, I tried to PM you, but the system kept rejecting my message, so I thought I'd reply here.  

I am an 18 yr old female, non smoker.  Ive been going to anime cons for 6 years now, but this will be my first fanime.  i love doing fun original cosplay, and I can get very hyperactive at conventions, even before i break out the caffeine pills ;)

I think we'd have a fun time being roomies, so if you still have space available, I would love if you considered me. hope to hear from you soon!  Ciao, loves
-"The gay sex is just a euphemism for male bonding!"
-"Oh if I had a magic wand...I'd show her a fancy la la."
-"Steam, the world can be saved by steam!"

(i love This is Otakudom, greatest parody EVER)

Voiddarkness

Need a place to stay for the whole con
Don't care if there's either males or females in the room.
Sex: Male
Sexual Preference: Straight
Interest: Yaoi, Shonen-Ai, Hentai, Comedy, Violence, a little bit of everything
Cosplayer
Non-smoker
College Student
Willing to sleep on the floor
Look for less than $100 per person
Quiet
Dancer (Ballroom, Swing, bit of rave, Blues)
Light sleeper
1/2 Filipino

Need any more info or willing to room me please e-mail.
..........okay....

madmanlotar

Biozam

Biozam

I have a room at the sainte claire but I'm on the waiting list for the Hilton.

Looking to share room and expenses. From the 24th-28th. I can accept anyone til' may 20th.

I like anime: Mecha, Romance, Comedy. Bleach, Naruto, All Gundam (but G), (Crest/Banner) of the stars, All Tenchi, GXP, Nadesico, Full Metal Panic, and the "Classic" Evangelion.

FanFicGuru

A spot has opened up yet again in the Marriott Suite.

This is where the party is going to be so please, if you're interested, shoot me a PM!!

Specs/Details:

-Male
-19-21
-Responsible, reasonably mellow
-Enjoys Smash Bros. and other multiplayer games
-Is a sociable person.
- $125 for 3 nights. This is in one of the Marriott suites that I reserved a while back. 40 bucks a night isn't bad now is it?

That's about it. I have some plans ironed out for the convention that you can find in the ideas and suggestions forum (or was it  the Hotel forum?) regarding the 'suite' events.

Hoping to hear from you guys soon!
Swap meet staff - 2014

LadyKaren

Quote from: "FanFicGuru"A spot has opened up yet again in the Hilton Suite.

This is where the party is going to be so please, if you're interested, shoot me a PM!!

Specs/Details:

-Male
-19-21
-Is a sociable person.
- $125 for 3 nights. This is in one of the Hilton suites that I reserved a while back. 40 bucks a night isn't bad now is it?

That's about it. I have some plans ironed out for the convention that you can find in the ideas and suggestions forum (or was it  the Hotel forum?) regarding the 'suite' events.

....WAIT. You're in the Hilton...? well that kinda ruins our plans. We're in the Marriot.

FanFicGuru

Quote from: "LadyKaren"
Quote from: "FanFicGuru"A spot has opened up yet again in the Hilton Suite.

Specs/Details:

-Male
-19-21
-Is a sociable person.
- $125 for 3 nights. This is in one of the Hilton suites that I reserved a while back. 40 bucks a night isn't bad now is it?

....WAIT. You're in the Hilton...? well that kinda ruins our plans. We're in the Marriot.

It is the marriot. I got confused. *goes to fix that now*
Swap meet staff - 2014

Krnchichiri

Chiri lies again. Her room is now filled. :D
[please do not quote the whole post.]
Elizabeth [Chiri]
Registration Staff, 2007
Registration Staff, 2008

shortpachoo

Fanime 2011 Staff: ??
Tech Minion: 2004-05, 2007-10
Video Programming: 2004-06
Staffer since: '04

Akito Starwind

ok I need a room im on staff for dealers and need a room from Thu to end of con. I belive I have one other staffer that need a room too. so we just need two more peps that are staff.
Dealers Room Staff 2004
Dealers Room Staff 2005
Dealers Room Staff 2006
Dealers Room Staff 2007
Dealers Room Staff 2008

astroboy

Good news shortpachoo we've got a 3rd man. Now we need only 1 more staffer.

in Friday - out Monday

Fanime has over 400 staffers so I know there's got to be somebody out there  reading this.

PM shortpachoo or me if interested.

later