registration transfer?

Started by timeerkat, March 26, 2007, 04:53:06 PM

timeerkat

so surprise, literally the day after i pre-regged, i got an invitation to join a trip to europe.  i'm not 100% sure i'm going, but it's pretty likely.  and i don't just want my registration to go to waste.

long story short, is there a way to transfer my registration to someone else? i know i can't get a refund on it, but is there a way to give it to one of my friends and change it to be under his or her name?

phoenixphire24

There's a whole topic for registration problems/questions. I'd post your question there where the registration staff will see it.

http://forums.fanime.com/viewforum.php?f=15

TheAvacado

Last year they let my friend and I pick up the pre-reg. passes for our entire group.  You just need to have someone else bring your ticket/pass print-out that has the registration on it and a photo I.D. from you.  That way, they can pick up your pass and since everyone has any given name on it, they can use it or give it to someone else if you are not there.
Even in the light, Death can take us.

Eri

Here, I'll move this to the Registration Forum..

Moved.

(hey... reg staff....)
Erica V.
On vacation for 2008

Sen

Yes, you can transfer the name on your account to another one. Please e-mail us at [email protected]. We will require the old account information (for verification purposes) and the new account information (name, fan name, address, email address).  :D
Claudia

Chair Radio '15
Fan Services Division メンバーサービス共同本部長
   Member '15
   Director '10-'13
   Assistant Director '08-'09
Registration Staff '05-'07