never recieved the invitation

Started by Misao, April 15, 2007, 12:11:10 AM

Misao

well, i regristated as staff last year, and few months ago, i renewed it. i signed up for regristation, but they never invited me to join it. :/ i emailed the leader of registration annd nope no reply. hahaha is it too late to join them and upload the badge picture? i dont want my badge to be some random picture hahah thanks

Krnchichiri

An easier way to get accepted would to just go to a staff meeting and ask the department head personally if you can join. That's how my friend joined, even though she never got an invitation. ^^

The staff head gets pretty busy and... well, it took a few days for the head to notice that I e-mailed him back saying that I accepted.
Elizabeth [Chiri]
Registration Staff, 2007
Registration Staff, 2008

I AM AWESOME! :D

LadyKaren

I was hired on to staff for 2 weeks before they even sent me an invite...

Either contact the head directly, or go to one of the staff meetings. There is one this saturday, and another one next saturday - both starting at 3 at the San Jose Convention center's Marriot... and I forget the exact room...

otakuapprentice

Quote from: "LadyKaren"I was hired on to staff for 2 weeks before they even sent me an invite...

Either contact the head directly, or go to one of the staff meetings. There is one this saturday, and another one next saturday - both starting at 3 at the San Jose Convention center's Marriot... and I forget the exact room...
damn, i was gonna try to go this saturday, but i got work that day, and i probably wont be able to go to the meeting on the saturday after that. oh well, maybe next year....
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

SuperKawaiiNeko

I tried to join staff last year, but I couldnt because by the time the head of the department I was after got back to me the deadline had passed ^_^0
President, Moldimort Inc.
A new division of Neko-Spaz enterprises worldwide
I mocked Haru! Ask me how!

Attendee 1998-2001 Volunteer 2002-2008 Swap Meet Staff 2009
Head of Volunteers 2010

Misao

haha thanks for replying, people(:

anyways, im at the regristation department. w00t.