question about my account

Started by SeoRaiji, April 25, 2007, 03:27:34 AM

SeoRaiji

i pre registed on DEC 31 2007 with 4 names, then i later added 2. I havent payed yet, and i was going to pay the other day but when i logged in the check the price all the registered names were gone, but when i clicked Payments it still said 330$ Unpayed....uhm..does this mean my registration failed or is it still there or what? i dont get it.

ae86co

Please email [email protected] with your account number so we can research this.  Thank you.
Antonio E.
FanimeCon 2003-2005 Registration Staff
FanimeCon 2006 Registration Second
FanimeCon 2007-2008 Registration Head
FanimeCon 2009 Finance Head

SeoRaiji

Quote from: "ae86co"Please email [email protected] with your account number so we can research this.  Thank you.

No problem but i already sent an e-mail weeks ago and i got no reply. So i decided to come on the board and ask because of this.

SeoRaiji

anyone have an idea? ....i still havent gotten an e-mail reply yet..

LadyKaren

Quote from: "SeoRaiji"i pre registed on DEC 31 2007 with 4 names, then i later added 2. I havent payed yet, and i was going to pay the other day but when i logged in the check the price all the registered names were gone, but when i clicked Payments it still said 330$ Unpayed....uhm..does this mean my registration failed or is it still there or what? i dont get it.

... you pre-reg'ed Dec 07....

Yeah, something doesn't seem right there first off.

sysadmin

Hi,

I spoke to the head of registration.

This should be handled properly.

Let me know if it's not.

- sysadmin

SeoRaiji

Quote from: "LadyKaren"
Quote from: "SeoRaiji"i pre registed on DEC 31 2007 with 4 names, then i later added 2. I havent payed yet, and i was going to pay the other day but when i logged in the check the price all the registered names were gone, but when i clicked Payments it still said 330$ Unpayed....uhm..does this mean my registration failed or is it still there or what? i dont get it.

... you pre-reg'ed Dec 07....

Yeah, something doesn't seem right there first off.

OH I MEAN!!!! lol..yeah..06 >.<

and thanks, i'll check back in a few days to see if everyones names are back up.

ae86co

Check your email.  BTW, weeks ago doesn't match up to the date on the email we recieved.  I didn't find it in anything a week and half older, but found it yesterday in the emails that haven't been answered for 1 week that I've been trying to keep up. :D
Antonio E.
FanimeCon 2003-2005 Registration Staff
FanimeCon 2006 Registration Second
FanimeCon 2007-2008 Registration Head
FanimeCon 2009 Finance Head

SeoRaiji

by the way is there a deadline to the payment? i'm sorry if there was, because i was unaware of that.