Is it too late?

Started by Kegan_Flame, May 03, 2007, 12:52:32 PM

Kegan_Flame

To change the name on pre-registrations?

phoenixphire24

Quote from: "Kegan_Flame"To change the name on pre-registrations?

From the Registration page:

Deadline to Make Changes to Pre-registration Accounts
The last day to make Name, Fan Name, and Account Information changes is April 15th, 2007.

Kegan_Flame

Quote from: "phoenixphire24"
Quote from: "Kegan_Flame"To change the name on pre-registrations?

From the Registration page:

Deadline to Make Changes to Pre-registration Accounts
The last day to make Name, Fan Name, and Account Information changes is April 15th, 2007.

ah well XD

phoenixphire24

Yeah, they're probably getting ready (or already) printing the badges.

Kegan_Flame

Quote from: "phoenixphire24"Yeah, they're probably getting ready (or already) printing the badges.

i thought so... i just had someone back out of my 'group though >.<

FanFicGuru

Quote from: "Kegan_Flame"
Quote from: "phoenixphire24"Yeah, they're probably getting ready (or already) printing the badges.

Someone else can still use the badge as long as they don't mind having a different name. From what I was told, as long as it's one badge per person, if the names don't match it's not a big deal.

I remember because I thought it was a no-no...and a staff member came by and said "It's ok, as long as two people aren't trying to use the same badge."

So, yeah...find someone who could buy it off ya. ^_^
Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

LadyKaren

Quote from: "FanFicGuru"

Someone else can still use the badge as long as they don't mind having a different name. From what I was told, as long as it's one badge per person, if the names don't match it's not a big deal.

I remember because I thought it was a no-no...and a staff member came by and said "It's ok, as long as two people aren't trying to use the same badge."

The bad thing about this is trying to pick it up unless it's under a group account.

Kegan_Flame

Quote from: "LadyKaren"
Quote from: "FanFicGuru"

The bad thing about this is trying to pick it up unless it's under a group account.

luckily is IS under a group account ^^