Which venue would you rather go to?

July 1st at Mountain View
3 (60%)
August 23 At Sacramento
2 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: May 16, 2007, 02:22:09 AM

Kazuko

Well ladies and gents once again (and hopefully not get shot down DX) who wants to go to warped tour, obviously its on July 1st and its a great alternative for thoes of us who dont wanna or cant afford AX week x:

there is Also THE LAST DAY OF THE SHOW which is in sacramento on the 23 x: so make plans people

well tickets are 30 dollars on live nation and the venue IS at the shoreline ampitheater in Mountain View since its general admission. I had fun last year and x: if you guys wanna go then lets do this then <3

I know its a rock festival and its not anime oriented but come on >w< we all gotta try new things at some point

here are the bands that will be playing at shoreline
Alesana, All Time Low, The Almost, Amber Pacific, Anberlin, As Cities Burn, Authority Zero, The Automatic Automatic, Bad Religion, Bayside, Big D and the Kids Table more
Bleed The Dream, Bless the Fall, Boys Like Girls, The Briggs, Buck-O-Nine, Chiodos, Circa Survive, Coheed and Cambria, Cute is What We Aim For, The Dear and Departed, Drop Dead, Gorgeous, Escape the Fate, Evaline, The Fabulous Rudies, Family Force 5, Funeral For A Friend, Gallows, Haste the Day, Human Abstract, I am Ghost, Karate High School, Killswitch Engage, K-OS, Lorene Drive, The Matches, Meg and Dia, My American Heart, New Found Glory, New Years Day, Nothington, Paramore, Pennywise, Pepper, Pistolita, Play Radio Play, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Revolution Mother, Scary Kids Scaring Kids, Set Your Goals, Spill Canvas, Street Drum Corps, Throwdown, Tiger Army, The Unseen, The Used, The Vandals, The Vincent Black Shadow, Yellowcard

:3 and info is hurrrr www.warpedtour.com

Vanessa

I'm going for Yellowcard and the Used. More so yellowcard for the music and the Used, so we can talk sh*t about Gerard. LO :oops:

YoureMyHiro

Dude, Bad Religion, Pennywise, Tiger Army and The Vandals?! Too bad Ill be at AX on July 1st.

Fructose

Boys Like Girls! I just saw them at the Warfield a few weeks ago! The VANDALS!! *die* I so wanna hit this, but I think imma wait until the end of the tour when they come back to Sacramento in August or whatever. I don't wanna have that much tiring stuff right after the other. I'd, like, kill myself.

Kazuko

Kazuko

bump :d now with poll

personally after fanichat I just dont care ._.; just wish people considered interests

albarosa1116

Kodoku

I'd go, just to see Yellowcard in concert, but I doubt I'd be able to make it. D: You know how ballers without rides do. (We save up for a sweet one.)
(Think what you want... Reality isn't so kind.
Everything doesn't work out the way you want it to. That's why...)
As long as you don't get your hopes up,
you can take anything...
You feel less pain."

-Squall Leonhart, Final Fantasy VIII

pockystix

I sooooo wish I can go, but I'll be at AX during the one in MV. D; Sac is pretty far.... I wonder if any of my homies wanna go with me. x3
New sn = Meirin