Room Question

Started by narutofan17, May 15, 2007, 12:27:27 AM

narutofan17

Me and my friend ae registered at the Marriot for Friday and Saturday but we just decided last minute that we wanted to stay another night and I was wondering if that would be possible.

ps: Sorry for posting this in the reg section. I'm half asleep. XD
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

FanFicGuru

According to the latest Hotel room update there are 13 rooms left in the marriott on Sunday...so you should be able to edit your Hotel reservation. If you can't, you'll have to contact the hotel directly and ask for one more night. Keep in mind that this will increase your deposit amount. The Marriott and the Hilton both charge a 50 dollar/night deposit fee. So instead of paying your room fee+ 100 dollars, you'll pay your room +150 which will be released a few business days after Fanime is over.
Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

snorlax

Quote from: "narutofan17"Me and my friend ae registered at the Marriot for Friday and Saturday but we just decided last minute that we wanted to stay another night and I was wondering if that would be possible.

ps: Sorry for posting this in the reg section. I'm half asleep. XD

If you are able to email me your confirmation number or the name your reservation is under by Monday (5/21) morning, I can make this change. If you called the hotel directly, they may quote you a higher rate.

Email to: [email protected]

Thanks!
Leroy