A...pre-request?

Started by Akira Miyamoto, May 16, 2007, 07:56:24 PM

Akira Miyamoto

So, does anybody want to hear a certain song performed at Fanime Karaoke (free or contest)? Personally, I'd love to see someone try their hand at 'God Knows' by Aya Hirano from Haruhi Suzumiya no Yuutsu or 'Battlecry' by Nujabes from Samurai Champloo...
"Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day, stick dynamite down his throat and he'll go with a full belly."

arcadiapandora

My final round song is God Knows :o
<3

Akira Miyamoto

Frickin sweet! Now, I can't wish you a spot in the finals (since I want one of those spots myself), but I wish you luck in general. Who knows? You might be the one I lose to...
"Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day, stick dynamite down his throat and he'll go with a full belly."

kuroi

Lol, I did God Knows live in a student concert with a group of friends, and probably would've done it in the kareoke concert if the friend who sang it with me had come.

I might sing it during regular kareoke though ^_^
2009 cosplays:
ahaha, so undecided
Chibitalia, Yanki!Souji, TYL!Irie Shouichi, Jack Bezarius, and Cool Lady!Tear Grants are most likely though

yumicchi88

im planning to sing god knows on open mic!
guess everyone is gonna sing god knows at open mic. lol
This year I will Volunteer!

Excited about Karaoke Contest!!

FanFicGuru

It is no surprise that everyone will be singing God Knows...which is unfortunate because by the end of the competition people are going to tune out as soon as the beat kicks in lol.
Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

Akira Miyamoto

Well, God Knows seems popular. I'm happy. We'll see how long that lasts after I hear it for the fifth time....awesome!

God91125

Hmm..."Duvet" by BoA from Serial Experiments Lain,Or
"1/2" from Rurouni Kenshin(second opening theme) I would love to hear those.

yumicchi88

oo, 1/2! *adds to my singing list*

Inuashley

Quote from: "yumicchi88"oo, 1/2! *adds to my singing list*

Oh my, I haven't sang Rurouni Kenshin songs in forever! XD I could attempt to sing it lol I know 1/3 junjou no kanjou better though ^^;
Next conventions: Fanime 2011, Anime Next (?), Anime Expo, AM2

Hank-KKD

I think we've got about four entries doing God Knows in the contest.

yumicchi88

and i think one of them is gonna change.
because Im planning to change it since everyone is doing it and i wanna hear different songs if i was an audience.

God91125

What a nice person, thinking of the audience.

arcadiapandora

Hmm. This makes me want to change my final round song then :(.

Then again, this is all assuming that the others doing God Knows make it to the final round, and that they're doing it as their final round piece, rather than the preliminary.

But, shucks, I've been planning God Knows for about 8 months now.
<3

yumicchi88

if u've been working on it for that long, you should do it.
for me, i wansnt really sure if i am confident with it as much.
if you really want to do it and you are comfortable with what you have, you should keep it!