Is Wireless mic AND/OR Headset avaliable at karaoke contest?

Started by lacus, May 18, 2007, 07:15:43 PM

lacus

It would be hard for ppl to perform/dance while singing if there is no wireless mic/ headset.
I personally prefer headset..
thanks..

heeroyuy135

Good question...

I always like some freedom with my karaoke

RyannBTW

If the videos on YouTube from last year are any indication, you're probably out of luck.

Though, I must admit, it would be nice.
Find me on Gaia:  Indigo Project

Current projects:
Merciful Goddess (Saiyuki):100%
InuYasha + Tetsusaiga: 100%
SnJ Shikamaru: 75%
Soi Fong (Bleach): 15%

Inuashley

I highly doubt it, I've never seen any con karaoke contest that uses a wireless mic or especially a headset. Would be totally awesome though ^^
Next conventions: Fanime 2011, Anime Next (?), Anime Expo, AM2

Kimiko

They used to have wireless mics. I know they have at least one.
2009 Costumes
Pita Ten ~ Shia
Rozen Maiden ~ Hina Ichigo
Gijinka Pokemon ~ Plusle
Salt5 ~ Abe Natsumi

arcadiapandora

The mic cords are only a hassle if they're not long enough, if you ask me.

I actually think wireless mics would be more determental to the overall contest than better. I find that many people who don't usually perform don't know what to do with their hands if they don't have a prop or the like, or they wander, or their nervous habits are more apparent. A hand held mic gives you a place to center yourself, and keep yourself grounded. And it gives you something to do with your hands.
<3

RyannBTW

Quote from: "arcadiapandora"I actually think wireless mics would be more determental to the overall contest than better. I find that many people who don't usually perform don't know what to do with their hands if they don't have a prop or the like, or they wander, or their nervous habits are more apparent. A hand held mic gives you a place to center yourself, and keep yourself grounded. And it gives you something to do with your hands.
Agreed.  Also, at least for me, when I get to a point where I'm seriously going to e blasting a note, I like to be able to move the mic away from my face a bit.

Current projects:

Hank-KKD

We should have two wireless mics and at least two wired mics. Groups greater than four will need to share.

Headset mics...not this year. Mabye next year, budget permitting.

RyannBTW

Quote from: "GaleWolf"We should have two wireless mics and at least two wired mics. Groups greater than four will need to share.

Headset mics...not this year. Mabye next year, budget permitting.
Oh, that's good to know then.  I might use a wireless just for one of the songs (assuming I'm in both rounds).

Current projects: