Dance "Hare Hare Yukai" at Open-mic!(Update 3/13)

Started by yumicchi88, May 19, 2007, 03:30:49 PM

Are you planning to join in the DANCE?

Totally!!
4 (57.1%)
I want to, but i want to suggest different time
0 (0%)
I will, but I'll just sing the song
2 (28.6%)
Probably, ill go when i feel like it
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: May 21, 2007, 10:17:23 AM

redroses3164

Welp, I'm not very sure which is the best date because I wanna know when all the rest of the events take place in Fanime (and cosplay gatherings).

*glances at the list of dancers* No love for Koizumi? :( I wouldn't mind switching to his role/learning the few minor differences in his part of the dance. I'll just wear something else while dancing.

yumicchi88

Quote from: redroses3164 on March 13, 2008, 07:08:21 PM
Welp, I'm not very sure which is the best date because I wanna know when all the rest of the events take place in Fanime (and cosplay gatherings).

*glances at the list of dancers* No love for Koizumi? :( I wouldn't mind switching to his role/learning the few minor differences in his part of the dance. I'll just wear something else while dancing.

that's true.. we should maybe wait till the schedules come.

yea, no love for koizumi-kun. But it would be great if you can do his part. It's a fan dancing so any cosplay works.
it may be funny if character from other series dance. lol
This year I will Volunteer!

Excited about Karaoke Contest!!

pockystix

We should probably collaborate with the Suzumiya Haruhi Gathering to set up times and dates.
I'm thinking about rehearsal on Friday and dance on Sunday (since Sunday is usually has the most people).
New sn = Meirin

yumicchi88

Quote from: pockystix on March 16, 2008, 01:03:35 AM
We should probably collaborate with the Suzumiya Haruhi Gathering to set up times and dates.
I'm thinking about rehearsal on Friday and dance on Sunday (since Sunday is usually has the most people).

Sunday, maybe thats good, but if there is more people, its harder to do it on the time planned. last year, we tried it and it took like an hour after the planned time to actually do it.

kat-hime

Quote from: yumicchi88 on March 16, 2008, 05:02:00 PM
Quote from: pockystix on March 16, 2008, 01:03:35 AM

Sunday, maybe thats good, but if there is more people, its harder to do it on the time planned. last year, we tried it and it took like an hour after the planned time to actually do it.

oh, i dont know if i'll participate on sunday then:[
i'm only haruhi on friday and monday D:

pockystix

What if we do a 4 individual sessions for all 4 days? xD
New sn = Meirin

yumicchi88

Quote from: pockystix on March 24, 2008, 09:36:13 PM

what do you mean by that?

Magedark

I would so dance this.

This going to be my first year, I would love to get into fanime :D.

pockystix

Quote from: yumicchi88 on March 25, 2008, 01:15:28 PM
Quote from: pockystix on March 24, 2008, 09:36:13 PM

what do you mean by that?

Just pick a time, and hold a session for each day. I'm not sure who would want to do it all four days, though...
New sn = Meirin

Chihiro

I might go.. If I don't get too shy xD
My part would be Yuki. If my friend does it with me, her part'll be Mikuru. B: I have another, if she's willing, to go as Haruhi.
Put me down once I confirm that they'll dance xD
on my way to steal yo gurls
Fanimaid Cafe Department Second Head