Fanime Con 2007 Karaoke Contest, Start List

Started by Hank-KKD, May 19, 2007, 05:01:52 PM

yumicchi88

hmm, that is gonna be kinda harsh for me since mine is around 2.
i guess ill just warm up alone, with friends staring at me. lol
This year I will Volunteer!

Excited about Karaoke Contest!!

RyannBTW

You know what?  Here's what I'll do.  I'll skip the Naruto gathering and just go to the karaoke room.  I'll try to get a quick lunch (or at least a little something in me) after the SnJ gathering, change my clothes, and meet anyone who wants to warm up with me at the karaoke room.

Maybe I should start a new thread for this.
Find me on Gaia:  Indigo Project

Current projects:
Merciful Goddess (Saiyuki):100%
InuYasha + Tetsusaiga: 100%
SnJ Shikamaru: 75%
Soi Fong (Bleach): 15%

Inuashley

Quote from: "RyannBTW"Okay, for everyone that wants to warm up with me, I'm going to the Naruto gathering at 1, rushing back to my hotel room to change after no more than an hour there, and then meeting up at the room.  I don't know what we'll have in terms of space, but if you haven't gone yet, look for a girl in Merciful Goddess cosplay (white dress, gold accessories, long dark ponytail) and you can join me.

That's exactly what I'm doing XD
Next conventions: Fanime 2011, Anime Next (?), Anime Expo, AM2

Hank-KKD

Quote from: "kuroi"
Also, for check-in, should we specify where we want the song to be cut off if the original goes over 2:30, or just let them cut it off at 2:30?

If you want us to end the song before 2:30, just do something on stage like back away from the mic and bow. That will indicate to our tech staff to fade out the song.

Quote from: "Inuashley"
EDIT: Where do we check in?

All check-in is in the Karaoke room.

Staff permitting, we'll try to have the sound system up by 11:30AM on Saturday so ppl can come in and warm up. 5 MINUTES per person, unless there's no one else waiting to warm up.

RyannBTW

Quote from: "GaleWolf"Staff permitting, we'll try to have the sound system up by 11:30AM on Saturday so ppl can come in and warm up. 5 MINUTES per person, unless there's no one else waiting to warm up.
I'm also leading a group in warm-ups that classical singers use, but off to the side since we won't need any equipment.  We won't actually sing our songs, just warm up our lips and vocal cords.
Find me on Gaia:  Indigo Project

Current projects:
Merciful Goddess (Saiyuki):100%
InuYasha + Tetsusaiga: 100%
SnJ Shikamaru: 75%
Soi Fong (Bleach): 15%

kuroi

Quote from: "Inuashley"
Quote from: "RyannBTW"Okay, for everyone that wants to warm up with me, I'm going to the Naruto gathering at 1, rushing back to my hotel room to change after no more than an hour there, and then meeting up at the room.  I don't know what we'll have in terms of space, but if you haven't gone yet, look for a girl in Merciful Goddess cosplay (white dress, gold accessories, long dark ponytail) and you can join me.

That's exactly what I'm doing XD
same ^_^ Yay for having familiar people around!
2009 cosplays:
ahaha, so undecided
Chibitalia, Yanki!Souji, TYL!Irie Shouichi, Jack Bezarius, and Cool Lady!Tear Grants are most likely though

jetspectacular