My reservation exists with Fanime but not with hotel... o_O

Started by Lee49645, May 20, 2007, 12:54:55 AM

Lee49645

So im confused with how the hotel reservation work with fanime because i recently called the San Jose Merriot to make sure there are any problem with my reservation to their hotel. Oddly enough the claim that i did not make any reservartion with them and will not guarentee me a room or something like that. I wanted to call whoever was in charge of housing for fanime but they're not open on weekends.

This is my first time using reservations in Fanime and i dont know what the heck is going on. I have a confirmation email from Fanime that i booked a room in the Merriot. What should i do when i check in? Or is there some kind of special procedure before getting a room?

FanFicGuru

Quote from: "Lee49645"So im confused with how the hotel reservation work with fanime because i recently called the San Jose Merriot to make sure there are any problem with my reservation to their hotel. Oddly enough the claim that i did not make any reservartion with them and will not guarentee me a room or something like that. I wanted to call whoever was in charge of housing for fanime but they're not open on weekends.

This is my first time using reservations in Fanime and i dont know what the heck is going on. I have a confirmation email from Fanime that i booked a room in the Merriot. What should i do when i check in? Or is there some kind of special procedure before getting a room?

The marriott should have gotten your reservation with all of the others at the same time. The person you were talking to might have tried to look up your reservation independent of the convention groups or something.
Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

Moonblossom

I know the bookings have been transferred to the Hilton already, since I called to confirm my room on Thursday and it was there. However, the notes and preferences I requested weren't sent, heh.

The last date to make changes to bookings is tomorrow, maybe they haven't transferred the Marriott bookings yet?

azuremythos

... err.. has this been fixed? After all, this is the eve of Fanime..