Pre-Karaoke contest warm-up!

Started by RyannBTW, May 21, 2007, 12:18:54 PM

Karaoke?

Contest!
6 (100%)
Open Mic!
0 (0%)
Are you kidding me?  Now way am I singing in front of all those people!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: May 21, 2007, 12:18:54 PM

RyannBTW

Calling all contestants!  I have noticed that quite a few of you are nervous about the contest on Saturday, and some have even expressed interest in warming up with a group.

I am willing to lead a group through the warm-ups that my voice teacher has been doing with me in order to help everyone relax and sing your best.

Hell, even if you just want to sound good for open mic, you're free to join us.

I currently plan to start around 12:30 and meet in or near the Karaoke room.

Who's interested?
Find me on Gaia:  Indigo Project

Current projects:
Merciful Goddess (Saiyuki):100%
InuYasha + Tetsusaiga: 100%
SnJ Shikamaru: 75%
Soi Fong (Bleach): 15%

heeroyuy135

I'm in!

(BTW, I think you should add a 4th option: Both!)

RyannBTW

Quote from: "HeeroYuy135"I'm in!

(BTW, I think you should add a 4th option: Both!)
I figured you'd be there. ;)

And both would be good...  I'm actually going to try to save my voice for the competition.

Current projects:

heeroyuy135

Well...like afterwards or on Sunday...

kuroi

I'm totally in. Ideally, I'd like a later time, as I've got a gathering at 1, but for everyone who's in the early group, this'll be great. I'll have a few exercises to contribute as well ^_^
2009 cosplays:
ahaha, so undecided
Chibitalia, Yanki!Souji, TYL!Irie Shouichi, Jack Bezarius, and Cool Lady!Tear Grants are most likely though

RyannBTW

Quote from: "kuroi"I'm totally in. Ideally, I'd like a later time, as I've got a gathering at 1, but for everyone who's in the early group, this'll be great. I'll have a few exercises to contribute as well ^_^
Right on!  I'll see you there then.

Current projects:

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "RyannBTW"I currently plan to start around 12:30 and meet in or near the Karaoke room.

Who's interested?

This is Saturday, 12:30 PM?

Because if so, I can't make it. -_-
epic progressive

vox

yumicchi88

really? yay! if thats the case, im totally gonna be there!
This year I will Volunteer!

Excited about Karaoke Contest!!

RyannBTW

Quote from: "Spiritsnare"
Quote from: "RyannBTW"I currently plan to start around 12:30 and meet in or near the Karaoke room.

Who's interested?

This is Saturday, 12:30 PM?

Because if so, I can't make it. -_-
I'm sorry to hear that.  Good luck all the same!

Current projects:

jetspectacular

my duet partner and I are bound to drop in when we can ^^; be it open mic time or "official rehersal" time.. well.. I never fail to try the mics/sound at least ONCE before contest starts...

Cerise

Quote from: "jetspectacular"my duet partner and I are bound to drop in when we can ^^; be it open mic time or "official rehersal" time.. well.. I never fail to try the mics/sound at least ONCE before contest starts...
I wish I was wise and tried the mics before I competed two years ago. I was able to get into the final round, but when I tried singing Life is Like a Boat, the karaoke software had weird effects on the song and it threw me off. I even knew how bad I sounded.... Five minutes of pain... >_< Not doing that song again.
At my lemonade stand I used to give the first glass away free and charge five dollars for the second glass. The refill contained the antidote.
Emo Philips

yumicchi88

err, now im worried about my final song, since mine is with vocal that i have to have it dampened.
Im definitely gonna try it out on friday!
This year I will Volunteer!

Excited about Karaoke Contest!!

Akira Miyamoto

I'm in...maybe. Lemme check if I'm doing anything.
"Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day, stick dynamite down his throat and he'll go with a full belly."